News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Smash Attack [Matches in Progress]

Started by THEBIRD, December 17, 2007, 06:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 10:11:02 PM
I would have given you the level up, but that last argument that said "if you change the settings it says 'Purin'" changed my mind. It is Melee trivia, so I'll keep it the way it is. And I agree with whoever said we should make it a once a day thing. Also, the person who won last times can't play the next one. That makes it more fair.
that means T_L should get some level downs to make it fair-er
[move][/move]
Dude .

THEBIRD

Match 3
Triforceman22 vs. Cornwad
Link vs. Doctor Mario

Stage: Mushroom Kingdom II
Time: 1:00
Items: Bomb-Ombs [Very Low]

GO!
Link makes the first strike, with Dr. following after with some strong smash strikes. They jump up to the left cliff and began hitting each other. Link starts hitting Dr. Mario so he must get magnetised. Then, some eggs get shot at Link, but Link recovers by hitting Dr. Mario almost off... Dr. comes back and they stare at eachother for a bit before Dr. Mario slams Link back to the edge of the screen! But, Link runs over and hits Dr. Mario. The damage is Link: 60% Dr. Mario: 104%. Dr. Mario starts hitting Link back on the same left cliff, and it looks like Link is going to die!

But the tables turn when Dr. Mario shows some mercy and does not hit a final blow. Instead, Link flips around Dr. Mario and crashes him off the screen! Then, as Dr. Mario is coming back from the platform, the timer begins to go off! With Link at 83% damage, can Dr. Mario get Link off before the final countdown number?

The answer is... NO! Triforceman22 and Link win the challenge!

Also, I have a new idea for the quiz. You must get me the answer via PM, and I'll award the first three correct people level ups!

Cornwad

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 08:42:45 AM
Match 3
Triforceman22 vs. Cornwad
Link vs. Doctor Mario

Stage: Mushroom Kingdom II
Time: 1:00
Items: Bomb-Ombs [Very Low]

GO!
Link makes the first strike, with Dr. following after with some strong smash strikes. They jump up to the left cliff and began hitting each other. Link starts hitting Dr. Mario so he must get magnetised. Then, some eggs get shot at Link, but Link recovers by hitting Dr. Mario almost off... Dr. comes back and they stare at eachother for a bit before Dr. Mario slams Link back to the edge of the screen! But, Link runs over and hits Dr. Mario. The damage is Link: 60% Dr. Mario: 104%. Dr. Mario starts hitting Link back on the same left cliff, and it looks like Link is going to die!

But the tables turn when Dr. Mario shows some mercy and does not hit a final blow. Instead, Link flips around Dr. Mario and crashes him off the screen! Then, as Dr. Mario is coming back from the platform, the timer begins to go off! With Link at 83% damage, can Dr. Mario get Link off before the final countdown number?

The answer is... NO! Triforceman22 and Link win the challenge!

Also, I have a new idea for the quiz. You must get me the answer via PM, and I'll award the first three correct people level ups!
D= Dr.Mario lost on Kingdom II??? You must not have been playing the right music!
Oh well... Congrats Triforceman :(

THEBIRD

I got rid of that last question about Jiggly puff and took away T_L's last level up, so he's at two again.

Now, T_L can't answer this question since he won the last one. PM ME YOUR ANSWER. YOU CAN'T ANSWER TWICE.

Roughly, how many seconds is DK's does it take for DK's B-move to charge fully up.

Cornwad

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 08:47:05 AM
I got rid of that last question about Jiggly puff and took away T_L's last level up, so he's at two again.

Now, T_L can't answer this question since he won the last one. PM ME YOUR ANSWER. YOU CAN'T ANSWER TWICE.

Roughly, how many seconds is DK's does it take for DK's B-move to charge fully up.
Can I answer this one? :P

THEBIRD

Course, you're still in it until you lose a second match, just PM me your answer.

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

THEBIRD

3rd to last. Oh, and the trivia question is still up!

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

fredrickthethird

THEBIRD

(And roughly, so either choose 5 or 6.))