Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"We'll play a little game of...tag." Mysterientio said. "And I'll give you a five second start."

Ooc// Oh, I forgot to put this under powers, Mysterientio can fly, and he can teleport short distances.

THEBIRD

Fresco realized what they were doing, and began making the sidewalk icy, so he could use his snowboard to fly down the street.

Dr.Hobo2

"You ready now?" He said eager to get going.

THEBIRD

"Alright, let's go!" Fresco said, sliding down the now icy sidewalk.

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterientio lifted his white and black boots off the ground a couple of inches and started flying after Fresco. "You might want to speed up." He said as he got closer to Fresco.

Ooc// Your name makes me think of crisco for some reason. :P

THEBIRD

((Really? It means "cool" in spanish, that's how I thought of it))

Fresco blew at Mysterio, sending him flying farther away, and Mysterio flying back.

"How's that for speeding up?" he shouted back, making more ice ahead of him and leaning forward to gain speed.

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio recovered from being blown back. "Well...how do you like this?" He snapped his fingers and had teleported directly above Fresco and stayed above him hovering there. "Tag." He tapped him on the shoulder. "You're it!" He flew up toward the sky and went to where all the skyscrapers were in the city.

THEBIRD

Fresco changed his course towards the center of the city after Mysterio. He blew against buildings behind him and leaned closer to his snowboard to make himself go at very fast speeds. He was directly behind Mysterio now.

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio gave another snap of his fingers and was now behind Fresco. "You're going to have to try harder than that." He then flew off in the opposite direction and then went into a narrow passage between two sky scrapers.

THEBIRD

Fresco flipped over and followed Mysterio back down. This time when Fresco got close enough he jumped up and tapped Mysterio, landing back on his still moving snowboard.

"You're it!" Fresco announced, jumping off his snowboard and running into a small alley way.

Fell

Zach was watching the game between the two of them.

He snapped his fingers, and the animal dissapeared.

Spongebob does not approve

20fan

Spike leaped down from the buildidng "Fools, I must kill Fresco some day, or else my plan will be ruined"

Sir Aaron

Name:Matt
Super Hero/Villain Name:Commander Destruction or  CD
Hero or Villain:Villain
Costume (Emblem):Black coat Cape hat and dark clothes
Looks:Always in shadow so nobody knows what he looks like
Item (If any):Magic Wand
Item 2 (If any):None
Ability:Super Intelligence
Secondary Ability (If any):Super Speed
Weakness:Big Toe
Weakness 2:Nose
Extra info:He was born in a family of super heros but prefered evil

THEBIRD

((It's not a weakness to have a big toe or a nose >.> Those are actually both good things. Your big toe gives you balance, and it is healthy to breathe through your nose rather then your mouth. You need different weaknesses. Also, the secondary ability can't be as good as the main ability. You need to tune the secondary ability down a bit.))

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio ran after Fresco down the alleyway. He created a ball of magic in his hand and threw it at some garbage cans in hopes of slowing him down.