News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Aaron

((Ok so do i make my short intro of how i became a villain or whatever))

THEBIRD

((You could do that, or just jump right in, whatever you want.))

Sir Aaron

((OK))

Commader Destruction sent some minions to look out for any super heros left out there

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio teleported right behind Lucid before the magic hit him. He then threw a punch at Lucid's back.

Fell

Lucid wasn't expecting the hit, so he got knocked back. Once he got up, he maneuvered the ball of magic towards Mysterio.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio bent back and dodged the ball and once again teleported behind Lucid, but this time, he created another ball of magic and tried to jam it right where he punched Lucid.

Fell

He was prepared this time, and he ducked down. He then sent the two balls of magic at Mysterio.

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio snapped his fingers and a barrier appeared in front of him and deflected the two magic spheres back at Lucid.

Fell

Lucid held the balls in place. "Now what?"

Dr.Hobo2

"I don't know...call this a draw?" Mysterio said. The way I see it, we're pretty evenly matched...

Fell

"Sounds about right. So, we just leave?"

THEBIRD

Fresco got up and stretched. The moon was slowly rising. "Well, I've had enough action for today. G'night," Fresco said, waving before heading back to his apartment.

Dr.Hobo2

"It seems so." He said before teleporting away. "Ciao." And with that, he dissappeared.

Meanwhile...

Alex walked into his little appartment and waved her to come in. "Welcome to my...home. It may not be the greatest place in the world but it's my home."

THEBIRD

"It's fine," Amy smiled. "Is your couch one of those pull out beds? If not, I don't mind."

---

Fresco took his costume off and hid it under the bed. He crashed onto his bed, bruised and beaten, and fell asleep.

Fell

Lucid let go of the magic. The magic balls dissapated and he took his costume off.

He walked home, he was exausted.