News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

OFFICIAL: EJRAVEN is going to Kill Nsider2!

Started by Kita, December 26, 2007, 05:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W_M

I migrated from NS2 as well. Closing the most active board on the site isn't exactly the smartest thing to do. Anyways, I'll be spending my time here from now on.
Humanity what have you ever done for me?
Denounced and cursed since my birth for I am not like thee
A proud descendant of the ancient seed
Driven forth by the screams of my enemies
I am the plague that shall grace you with an early grave
Exterminate - brought you all into darnation
A genocidal warmachine
Grinding down all of you who dared to challenge me

Sk8teland85

Well I do have backup plans incase EJ does not change his mind. But here is what I wrote in a thread I made on the Staff board there. Oh and don't worry I censored it for here ;)

Nothing personal but are you out of your -------- mind EJ. You cannot just get rid of Power On. You seem to have this vision in your head about what you want and you have failed to consider the users. The users are here to have fun and by removing Power On you are removing most of the fun from this forum.

Without Power On this forum will not be able to survive and that is true. No matter what else you add without Power On we just won't last. Like I have said the users are here to have fun and by removing the fun you in turn will remove the users. I think you have let all this success you have had with this community go to your head. We are being successful because of how we are right now. The way I figure it if it is not broke don't try to fix it. This forum is fine with Power On so why remove it.

I know you are saying I could have done this via PM but I think it is so important that all the staff deserves to voice there opinion on the subject.

Tupin

Quote from: W_M on December 26, 2007, 09:03:38 AM
I migrated from NS2 as well. Closing the most active board on the site isn't exactly the smartest thing to do. Anyways, I'll be spending my time here from now on.
Welcome.

But what about the Smash Bros. board?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

HYPER_METAL_SONIC

i choose not to associate mah self with these forums.. But seeing EJ newest announcement..
I dont think I have much of a choice :(

Kita

Quote from: HYPER_METAL_SONIC on December 26, 2007, 09:16:13 AM
i choose not to associate mah self with these forums.. But seeing EJ newest announcement..
I dont think I have much of a choice :(

This is a VERY good forum.  You just need to give us a chance.  I've been here for quite some time now.  The staff are very good and they listen to the users.  We are all Nsiders why should be be divided?

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

funny1125

gbwyoshi

Kita

Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 26, 2007, 09:24:19 AM
We're all banned aren't we when EJ gets on

Not if Raymond has anything to say about it.  He's not happy either and for right now he has Admin CP access.

www.vortexshadow.com

Riosan

Quote from: Darth Scythia on December 26, 2007, 09:19:17 AM
This is a VERY good forum.  You just need to give us a chance.  I've been here for quite some time now.  The staff are very good and they listen to the users.  We are all Nsiders why should be be divided?

ATTN User 1103, we request that you be silent about your opinion of the staff.

jsr;
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Darth Scythia on December 26, 2007, 09:34:53 AM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 26, 2007, 09:24:19 AM
We're all banned aren't we when EJ gets on

Not if Raymond has anything to say about it.  He's not happy either and for right now he has Admin CP access.
It isn't easy relying on one person to help us. THat is what happened with attacks 1 and 2. 3 however is so far succeding

Kita

Wow I just got this from a KOH on NS2.  Apparently EJ does a LOT of things no one knows about.  This is the reason he demoted Raymond in the first place:

QuoteThe way I'm setting things up, will ope the possibility for new positions to take charge of administrating the staff.

I've been wanting to have you on the staff for the longest, this is one of the reasons I asked Ray to step down, was his 5-6 day response time for a request for a new staff members, NS2 needs a staff admin that is active and conversational like you.

I think you would be a great candidate for a staff admin position, this position would allow you to screen new staff members and to ensure our team is doing what they are suppose to, I trust your judgment and I think you are fit for this duty.

www.vortexshadow.com

Tupin

Quote from: Darth Scythia on December 26, 2007, 09:50:33 AM
Wow I just got this from a KOH on NS2.  Apparently EJ does a LOT of things no one knows about.  This is the reason he demoted Raymond in the first place:

QuoteThe way I'm setting things up, will ope the possibility for new positions to take charge of administrating the staff.

I've been wanting to have you on the staff for the longest, this is one of the reasons I asked Ray to step down, was his 5-6 day response time for a request for a new staff members, NS2 needs a staff admin that is active and conversational like you.

I think you would be a great candidate for a staff admin position, this position would allow you to screen new staff members and to ensure our team is doing what they are suppose to, I trust your judgment and I think you are fit for this duty.
This is what you get when a person who didn't go to Nsider tries to make an Nsider replacement.

gbwyoshi

Even though PO is back I still don't trust him.

My line of duty he wanted me to do was to spy on al the sites for rebellions amongst the staff of NS2. He didn't know that we beat him to it first

Tupin

Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 26, 2007, 09:55:42 AM

My line of duty he wanted me to do was to spy on al the sites for rebellions amongst the staff of NS2. He didn't know that we beat him to it first
Another MOD reopened it.

When EJ gets online, he'll close it again.

Kita

Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 26, 2007, 09:55:42 AM

I know PO is back now.  I've been yelling at EJ for the past 10 mins in their staff chat.  He can't get rid of me because he doesn't own the chat XD

www.vortexshadow.com