News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

SE bosses

Started by Ridley, December 26, 2007, 10:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

I want to add whoever was here that was with us for a while to my buddy list so I don't lose you guys to the swarm that is upon us. What boss would you like in the SE. Turns out the "Swarm wasn't as strong as it was supposed to be but at least I have you guys in my buddy list for next time.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Tupin

I already added you as a Wii Friend.

I want Mama from Cooking Mama to be a boss.

There was a really good scenario on old Nsider about the fight. :D

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

Ok. I think Prof. Oak should be a boss.
He seems evil enough to be there. He sends you, a child, on a quest throughout the world to capture many a dangerous creature. After you finally complete this quest, he says "Congratulations!" and never even gives you any kind of reward...

Oh, and I added you to my buddy list.

Triforce_Luigi

As a boss, I would like to see Star Wolf. Wolf, Leon, and Panther would fly around in their Wolfens and you would have to jump up to hit them. I'd also like to see Bowser Jr. in his airship. Junior could also be playable.

Another boss could be Usurper King Zant from Twilight Princess, and he'd follow his attack strategies from tht game.

And I already added you to the my buddy list.

Qsmash

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 10:10:58 AM
As a boss, I would like to see Star Wolf. Wolf, Leon, and Panther would fly around in their Wolfens and you would have to jump up to hit them. I'd also like to see Bowser Jr. in his airship. Junior could also be playable.

Another boss could be Usurper King Zant from Twilight Princess, and he'd follow his attack strategies from tht game.

I agree with this man. Except, I would like Bowser Jr. to have his paintbrush.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on December 26, 2007, 10:35:54 AM

Well, I imagined Junior's battle like this. First, he starts out in his airship and fires cannonballs. You have to either get to him and attack directly, or use a shield or similar attack to reflect the cannonballs back at him. After several hits, the airship is destroyed and he lands on the platform you're on. He then takes out the paintbrush and attacks directly. It becomes like a typical battle from there. After beating him, he is unlocked.

Apollo

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

i have all you guys on my friends list. :)

Also, Black knight would make a good boss and character. ;)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

fredrickthethird

I've been here for a while (and smash veteran from the old Nsider)
Bosses, hmmm, 64 Andross (the one that has a trophy on meele) using master hands and crazy hands beacause Fox killed the original ones.

Apollo

Quote from: fredrickthethird on December 26, 2007, 11:24:06 AM
I've been here for a while (and smash veteran from the old Nsider)
Bosses, hmmm, 64 Andross (the one that has a trophy on meele) using master hands and crazy hands beacause Fox killed the original ones.
yeah ive been wanting that too. hed be cool.

Java

Along with Cooking Mama and Professor Oak, I'd like Daisy as a boss!

She wouldn't just be Daisy, she'd be GIANT Daisy!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Java_Java on December 26, 2007, 11:37:02 AM
Along with Cooking Mama and Professor Oak, I'd like Daisy as a boss!

She wouldn't just be Daisy, she'd be GIANT Daisy!

She'd be the final boss with only one attack. HI I'M DAISY!
It's an auto-kill attack.

Qsmash

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 10:40:29 AM
Quote from: QSMASHBRO on December 26, 2007, 10:35:54 AM

Well, I imagined Junior's battle like this. First, he starts out in his airship and fires cannonballs. You have to either get to him and attack directly, or use a shield or similar attack to reflect the cannonballs back at him. After several hits, the airship is destroyed and he lands on the platform you're on. He then takes out the paintbrush and attacks directly. It becomes like a typical battle from there. After beating him, he is unlocked.
That's even better. :)