Main Menu

Now that EJ Raven be leaving, does that mean we can merge NS2 and NF.net?

Started by HUELEN10, December 26, 2007, 10:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NDS

Want to play me in Strikers or MPH? Click my profile.

extraz

Pokesamrus

Cardinal

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on December 26, 2007, 11:31:19 AM
Why are you people so intercourse ing insistent on merging with NS2?

Other than having the bulk of the former NSiders, there is hardly anything desirable there.
They have a staff that can't seem to cooperate with each, moderators who know jack poop about what they're doing, hordes upon hordes of idiot ravaging every board, beating fads into the ground or whining endlessly about how spammy Power On is when they don't even frequent the board.

Not to mention the supposedly "superior" IPB has so many gosh darn errors as well horrific load times.  Then there's numerous useless "features" such as the market and battle system.  They're just a waste of space and bandwidth.   It's also a pain in the ass to navigate through anything, whether it be the boards, my profile, my setting, ect. since you have to go through the massive board list or nice list of options (half of which are completely useless) in profiles.  SMF is by far superior in terms of user friendliness.

This place will be forever intercourse ed over if a merge occurs.

Nobody responded to this outstandingly good post. |:

The Kingpin

I like the layout of this site much more. We should just have everyone from there come over here.

farf

ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Cardinal on December 26, 2007, 07:27:02 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on December 26, 2007, 11:31:19 AM
Why are you people so f***ing insistent on merging with NS2?

Other than having the bulk of the former NSiders, there is hardly anything desirable there.
They have a staff that can't seem to cooperate with each, moderators who know jack s*** about what they're doing, hordes upon hordes of idiot ravaging every board, beating fads into the ground or b***ing endlessly about how spammy Power On is when they don't even frequent the board.

Not to mention the supposedly "superior" IPB has so many gosh darn errors as well horrific load times.  Then there's numerous useless "features" such as the market and battle system.  They're just a waste of space and bandwidth.   It's also a pain in the ass to navigate through anything, whether it be the boards, my profile, my setting, ect. since you have to go through the massive board list or nice list of options (half of which are completely useless) in profiles.  SMF is by far superior in terms of user friendliness.

This place will be forever f***ed over if a merge occurs.

Nobody responded to this outstandingly good post. |:
Truth hurts, and nobody could stand a chance against something like this ^

I don't think we should merge to there, BUT they can come here, I agree with that.

We go over there, EJ takes charge expectingly, Does some whacked out stuff and everything
is ruined, and we will be played for fools......

I don't like that.

As far as dealing with overwhelming spam/idiots, I look forward to them and welcome them
with open arms, as I will personally put them in there places.  8)

Kita

Meh I've been IP banned now on NS2.  -_- Now I have no contact with my friends over there.  EJ thinks he's the high power and all mighty.  If he's so mighty he would face me himself rather then sending others to talk to me.  EJ FEARS ME! I have a rawr but no bite. LOL

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Cardinal

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 26, 2007, 07:31:35 PM
As far as dealing with overwhelming spam/idiots, I look forward to them and welcome them

The only fun part, obviously. ::)

Kita

Quote from: Cardinal on December 26, 2007, 07:37:38 PM

Yes that is fun putting them in their place.  I made a spammer cry the other day.  I never laughed so hard.  I'm not even a mean person either.  :D

www.vortexshadow.com

Cardinal

Quote from: Darth Scythia on December 26, 2007, 07:38:45 PM

Yes that is fun putting them in their place.  I made a spammer cry the other day.  I never laughed so hard.  I'm not even a mean person either.  :D

I just like the ban button. =D

Kita

Quote from: Cardinal on December 26, 2007, 07:41:32 PM
Quote from: Darth Scythia on December 26, 2007, 07:38:45 PM

I just like the ban button. =D

But that's no fun.  That's taken the easy way out. Plus I am IP banned from NS2 now anyways XD

www.vortexshadow.com

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah