News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Sk8teland85 on December 30, 2007, 05:35:30 AM
OMG that is just unexceptable and so unprofessional of him. It makes me wonder who he will do it to next.

I do hope that Bobcheese report prompts an investigation at least. That would involve looking through all the records and if they find that EJ has been manipulating user accounts for his own gain he can get in trouble.
Talking with bob all form of governmnt is being notified as fast as possible. It is not the deal of hacking andreas account rather threatning bob and haxking both of our emails. He has already threatened a minor which he can go to prison for.

Hacking a user on your own board however is possible without hacking. How do you think bob got the info about grim being Root admin also

Bobcheese123

Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 30, 2007, 08:01:03 AM
Quote from: Sk8teland85 on December 30, 2007, 05:35:30 AM
OMG that is just unexceptable and so unprofessional of him. It makes me wonder who he will do it to next.

I do hope that Bobcheese report prompts an investigation at least. That would involve looking through all the records and if they find that EJ has been manipulating user accounts for his own gain he can get in trouble.
Talking with bob all form of governmnt is being notified as fast as possible. It is not the deal of hacking andreas account rather threatning bob and haxking both of our emails. He has already threatened a minor which he can go to prison for.

Hacking a user on your own board however is possible without hacking. How do you think bob got the info about grim being Root admin also

I reported him to my host and his host. If nothing is done now, I've laid the seeds by alerting my host and his host about his actions. Should anything happen for real, the people who can do something know about it. My host implied to me that if any real damage is done to my server, they can get involved legally.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Kita on December 30, 2007, 05:16:20 AM
I find the happenings over at NS2 as of yesterday to be VERY immature.  I know that I've over reacted plenty and have done some really stupid things, but EJ has sunk to a new low.  So let me clear a few things up.

1) Yesterday I left my house at 7am.  I'm a Minister as one of Jehovah's Witnesses and every Sat I go preaching from 7am normally till about 5pm.  Yesterday I finished at 12:30pm

2) After that I went home and finished packing.  I've been moving to a new house since Tuesday by myself and it's a LOT of work.  Hence from 12:30-5:30pm I was moving and unpacking.  I did not get my internet back till some time after 5:30pm EST

3) I don't know how to hack, I don't know how to use an FTP and I don't even know how to use a proxy.  Genius made that quite clear on NS2 when I thought I was hacked.

Conclusion: Since I was not on and since I was clearly not hacked that means the only one that could have accessed me account is someone with FTP access.  Meaning that EJRaven himself went onto my account posted the topic himself which was then moved to the staff board.  EJ then made a topic about having me banned. 

This was all his little plot to try and get the users to trust him and distrust me.  He is playing games with everyone.  Frankly I'm sick and tired of his crap.  I go to NS2 to be with my friends from time to time.  I do not wish to play EJ's little kiddy games any longer.  If he wants to ban me he can.  Normally I would be mad off at his whole staff, but I know that the staff there actually care about the users.  They are not there for EJ.  However, I don't see how anyone would want to work on a site created by such a lier and user.  EJ has really sunk down to the level of being a scum bag. 
I feel sorry for you... EJ is pathetic. It's the internet EJ. He should just make a new account, quit, and start all over from start.

StarWindWizard7

This whole situation, with the hacking and the lieing and the backstabbing... and the making
people mods and then taking that away from them.....

Doesn't it remind you of a certain forum?

The IPB forums with Metroid_Master as the Root Admin.

Does anybody remember that fiasco?

It seems like what happened there is happening at NS2
((((( IMO )))))

This is all due to a rapidly growing forum with an ...nvm...
I said enough,
just a thought that only I'm saying.

Pokesamrus

His name was NOA_Metroid_Fan!

lol
But M_F was more irresponsible and he's like ten, so it doesn't matter.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 30, 2007, 10:42:54 AM

lol
He was really that young?

I wonder what happened to him...

Kingmush

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 30, 2007, 10:46:17 AM

lol
He was really that young?

I wonder what happened to him...
Yeah, he seems immature...He joined my site about 2 days ago out of the blue...It was weird..

Yoshi_R

lol
XD

I hated the guy so much for deleting my rants and all that I salvaged :(

Yoshi_R

Mystic

Popcorn: Butter, Plain, Caramel

What kind you want?

Bobcheese123

lol Nsider3.

I can understand NS2, but NS3 is just stupid. I bet EJ thinks I'm behind it. What an idiot he is. :P

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Bobcheese123 on December 30, 2007, 01:30:54 PM
lol Nsider3.

I can understand NS2, but NS3 is just stupid. I bet EJ thinks I'm behind it. What an idiot he is. :P
Nsider 3 huh?

I think "they" need to quit while they are ahead...

gbwyoshi

Mystic

Stupid people are stupid

Wow, I think I just summed up this whole stupid mess in those 4 words...