UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 30, 2007, 07:31:08 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 30, 2007, 07:26:47 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 30, 2007, 07:18:33 PM
I smell a loophole with NS2's new rule of Sig content. Should I take it Serious or as a minor Problem to take advantage of.
A minor problem you should take advantage of.
Read this

QuoteUnless a link in your sig leads to somewhere on this forum, or to another place owned by you (site, blog, social profile page, ect.), or if you have an image advertising another forum that you aren't in charge of, that link/image should be removed when you get the chance.
Strict Solution: Report Everyone Because of their sig if they have an image. Their image does not advertise another forum so they are in violation of the CoC.

Minor Solution: Want to advertise here create a cheap Geocities site and link here.

Anyone up for some fun
Where was that posted on NS2? I couldn't find it. They took away my sig privileges.
...̅̅̅

StarWindWizard7

If 1/3 is coming to This forum, somebody please let me know so I can run away...

Mystic

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 30, 2007, 09:56:18 PM
If 1/3 is coming to This forum, somebody please let me know so I can run away...
[Madea]Run like hell. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, just get the hell outta Dodge.[/Madea]

Rius

1/3 is really cool, I've been talking to him/her for the past 3 months. The only reason they were hated was because they did their job relentlessly. But s/he loves Terminator movies just like the rest of us, and share's NSF's contempt for NS2's leadership.

Rius

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 30, 2007, 09:59:36 PM
[Madea]Run like hell. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, just get the hell outta Dodge.[/Madea]
ROFLMAO :D

JMV

I smell a loophole with NS2's new rule of Sig content. Should I take it Serious or as a minor Problem to take advantage of.
Read this

QuoteUnless a link in your sig leads to somewhere on this forum, or to another place owned by you (site, blog, social profile page, ect.), or if you have an image advertising another forum that you aren't in charge of, that link/image should be removed when you get the chance.
Strict Solution: Report Everyone Because of their sig if they have an image. Their image does not advertise another forum so they are in violation of the CoC.

Minor Solution: Want to advertise here create a cheap Geocities site and link here.

Anyone up for some fun
So my links to Boyah and NSF are safe?
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Quote from: JMV290 on December 31, 2007, 12:01:39 AM
Read this

Anyone up for some fun
No. I had a couple links to here and NHC and some other place, and now I can't have a sig at all. And I still don't even know where that was posted. It wasn't in the bulletin board and there were no floated threads that I could find.
...̅̅̅

Yoshi_R

Read this

Anyone up for some fun
Your link to NSF is safe cause you are an admin... boyah not so much.

Rius

Quote from: Yoshi_Revoultion on December 31, 2007, 12:26:21 AM
Read this

Anyone up for some fun
He's an admin at Boyah, too.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 31, 2007, 12:30:16 AM
Quote from: Yoshi_Revoultion on December 31, 2007, 12:26:21 AM
Read this

Anyone up for some fun
He's an admin at Boyah, too.
Sorry rarely on Boyah... then your safe.

RubyGuy1

EJRaven

NSider2 is moving to a new 6Gig ram server, it will return in 6-12 hours.

Please be patient.

Hero_Of_Time

Quote from: EJRaven on December 31, 2007, 04:22:15 AM
NSider2 is moving to a new 6Gig ram server, it will return in 6-12 hours.

Please be patient.
So how's that Smash Bros. site going? =D

Feel free to add me on MSN!

EJRaven

I wanted to wait until we had moved to our new power server since it will be able to handle the traffic much better.

I'm uploading SmashRevolution at the same time as I'm uploading NSider2.com and will be working on their main web design as the same time.

Hero_Of_Time

Quote from: EJRaven on December 31, 2007, 05:18:15 AM
I wanted to wait until we had moved to our new power server since it will be able to handle the traffic much better.

I'm uploading SmashRevolution at the same time as I'm uploading NSider2.com and will be working on their main web design as the same time.
So any work at all done to Smash Revolution? You keep blabbing about it. Pick a board and stick with it. How do you plan on running 2 boards successfully when you have trouble running 1? I suggest you hand NS2 over to Fenderman / Nathaniel (Sp?) / someone else and just focusing on Smash Revolution since you want that Smash site so much.

Feel free to add me on MSN!