News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 17, 2008, 05:46:03 AM
Well, It's been here for over half a year, NSider 2 was created after the NSider Forums were closed, and it has been the main website for Nintendo discussion. Now that it's been here for so long, what are your serious thoughts about everything? There are many elements that make up this community, the members, the Administration and Moderation, the Market, the News Section, and the many different boards. So, what is your opinion on everything here at NSider 2?

I'll share my opinion about the members first. I'd like to thank them all for making NSider 2 such an active community, they are the heart of the entire community. Many of them are helpful, respectable members, but a large amount of them are unfortunately not. It's the Internet, so of course there will always be those who flame and criticize other users because they have nothing else to do. I think that these users need to be disciplined for their actions, there is no reason for this behavior. Most of us know not to take them seriously, but there are those who are hurt by what they say, and they shouldn't be. The reason NSider 2 was created is so people from the original NSider would still have a place to discuss Nintendo and have fun, It's really unfair that people have to ruin intellectual and important discussions. However, there are still members like the Moderators, Sages, Knights of Hyrule, Administrators, and intelligent normal users that make this community a great one. While I have been here, I have been able to talk to some of these users, and I'm glad that they are here.

The Moderation and Administration is also some of the best on the Internet to me. Whether or not they are liked really doesn't matter, they are always doing their job and trying to improve the community for the better. I have had the opportunity to speak to some of them, including Raymond, Retequis, Gamemaster1379, Mr. LF101, and Taytay19, and I see why they run this community. They are all excellent members and do an excellent job at improving this community and trying to prevent inappropriate material and conduct. There is also EJRaven, the founder of NSider 2. Many people have their problems with EJ, and I don't always agree with EJ's decisions, but most of them have never hurt the community in any way. Whether or not people see it, EJ really does care about the community and the members, otherwise this site wouldn't exist.

My favorite feature of the entire forum is the Market. I feel that It's a great way to try and attract new members, and along with the Pokemon Battle System, it brings a lot of fun to the community. I love trying to collect cards and other rare items, I find it fun and enjoyable. I don't really like the Rupee system, it has it's flaws, but it still works out great for everyone. I think the Market was one of the best things this community could have designed, along with the Pokemon Battle.

Lastly, there is the News section. While I tend to visit the Official Nintendo Website or read Nintendo Power, I think that the community has some excellent writer's. I think that this is an important part of the community and it makes NSider 2 seem more official. It keeps people who may not get a lot of news about Nintendo informed, and I occasionally see some very interesting articles posted. The NSider 2 News is important to the community, and I like it.

Overall, NSider 2 has it's flaws just like any other community, but to me It's one of the best websites on the Internet. Almost everything is runned professionally like the old NSider. Still, NSider will always be remembered for things like Chat, Camp Hyrule, and many other things we did. I hated to see NSider go, and even thought NSider 2 will never be the same to me, it's still the main Nintendo discussion website, as least for now.

^^^Quote for a NOA.

I think I respect Nsider2 more now that NOA has some respect for it.

Also link: http://nsider2.com/forums/NSider-2-t161006.html&pid=1917941#entry1917941

Also Reki is the real deal. I just know it.
I'm still leary about Reki. I mean most of the old staff of Nsider still fear that it is not the real him because of his SHort pm's and back on nsider he had 3 paragraph responses. I mean the ex staff have a secret that even I don't know and never will. I will only beleive it when HEN or another Ex staff that is not currently staff at ns2 tells me.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: gbwyoshi on March 17, 2008, 05:23:45 PM
Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 17, 2008, 05:46:03 AM
I think I respect Nsider2 more now that NOA has some respect for it.

Also link: http://nsider2.com/forums/NSider-2-t161006.html&pid=1917941#entry1917941

Also Reki is the real deal. I just know it.
I'm still leary about Reki. I mean most of the old staff of Nsider still fear that it is not the real him because of his SHort pm's and back on nsider he had 3 paragraph responses. I mean the ex staff have a secret that even I don't know and never will. I will only beleive it when HEN or another Ex staff that is not currently staff at ns2 tells me.
Wanna ask Pelord?

Friendly Hostile

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 17, 2008, 08:06:33 PM
I call bull poop on that.
Once again... anyone want to ask Pelord or somebody... I don't know... Gamemaster?

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 18, 2008, 08:46:58 AM
Once again... anyone want to ask Pelord or somebody... I don't know... Gamemaster?
Hello We have had a mod from nsider have a pm conversation with him and even he has his doubts. I will only accept it if FireEmblem, HEN, LBoogie, or Cat confirms it.

Zora Link

I highly doubt that was an actual NOA, probably a fake. -_-

Yoshi_R

Quote from: gbwyoshi on March 18, 2008, 12:25:04 PM
Hello We have had a mod from nsider have a pm conversation with him and even he has his doubts. I will only accept it if FireEmblem, HEN, LBoogie, or Cat confirms it.
Not sure about you but I sort of think we should ask pelord... but hen seems good. What was the name of that forum Hen works for again?

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 18, 2008, 02:13:12 PM
Not sure about you but I sort of think we should ask pelord... but hen seems good. What was the name of that forum Hen works for again?
HEN has her doubts as well as LBOOGIE who had the conversation at NS2. Pelord though I would't go through since he is a Staff member at NS2. Unless He gets you the IP in which I can track it down to the house.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: gbwyoshi on March 18, 2008, 05:56:47 PM
Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 18, 2008, 02:13:12 PM
HEN has her doubts as well as LBOOGIE who had the conversation at NS2. Pelord though I would't go through since he is a Staff member at NS2. Unless He gets you the IP in which I can track it down to the house.
>_>

Forget I asked :P

Silverhawk79

Sounds like one of EJ's cronies, really.
I could whip up some huge long article thing about NSF and claim it was from an NOA too, and tell all staff that it was from an NOA.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 19, 2008, 09:36:43 AM
I could whip up some huge long article thing about NSF and claim it was from an NOA too, and tell all staff that it was from an NOA.
Yes, but this is from a user by the name of Rekiznu. He posts and posts, and keeps trying to get mod...that is what proves to me it is a faker.

Gwen Khan

is it being really slow or is it just me?

ELBRENTO

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 19, 2008, 03:54:46 PM

its not just u. i'm starting to get annoyed with this... :-\

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: ELBRENTO on March 19, 2008, 04:00:15 PM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 19, 2008, 03:54:46 PM

its not just u. i'm starting to get annoyed with this... :-\
Yup. Slow for me too.

gbwyoshi

Quote from: mackormoses on March 19, 2008, 03:52:41 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 19, 2008, 09:36:43 AM
Yes, but this is from a user by the name of Rekiznu. He posts and posts, and keeps trying to get mod...that is what proves to me it is a faker.
I think Pelord knows he is a faker. Because if both were good friends then He would have been a mod ASAP