News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Nayrman's thoughts on today's update(s) 12/28

Started by Nayrman, December 28, 2007, 07:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Dragoon: Um...okay. I don't see the point in a three part weapon...especially if it can be fumbled. Make it one shot and less damage and it's okay. Also, it seems kinda dumb for a Kirby Air Ride item, but it's only an item, so I'll let it slide. 6/10

Download stuff: DUR! If we wanted the stage download we would need to allow the system to download. Already knew this, didn't need it 1/10

Notice: No updates until Jan. 7th: -100000/10
It shouldn't be that hard to upload stuff to the net. Get the updates ready, and someone can upload it around it's usual time. I mean, if people can uplaod videos to youtube on america's much inferior connection status, I think one person in Japan can update once a weekday. I mean, it doesn't take THAT long X_X;

Fell

I agree with everything except the item.

I'd give the item an 8/10.

Spongebob does not approve

Cornwad

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 28, 2007, 08:08:35 AM
I agree with everything except the item.

I'd give the item an 8/10.

Yeah, it looks like they did a good job in showing the Dragoon. I wonder if it will be as great in Brawl as it was in Air Ride...

tollhouse2006

The problem with dragoon is that it distracts the fight and makes the players want to focus on getting the 3 pieces.  It was probably not the best choice for an item.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 28, 2007, 11:57:46 PM
The problem with dragoon is that it distracts the fight and makes the players want to focus on getting the 3 pieces.  It was probably not the best choice for an item.
The same could be said about ANY Item, especially if that items gives that user
an advantage, like a smash ball or a Pokeball.

The idea of a 1 hit and you fumble the piece is kind of lame though. But thats all right.
"KIRBY AIR RIDE" is 1 of my most fav games on the Game cube,
and "CITY TRIAL" is my most fav game.

Gathering/finding/collecting the legendary pieces of Dragoon was always a "WIN" for me, because
at the end of the City Trial, you would do the event and pretty much win cause Dragoon was an A+ Air Ride,
and it flies perfectly and I LOVE TO FLY! What can I say!

The Dragoon Item Update pleases me as it brings me back to Kirby Air Ride's City Trial.
(man I wish that game was online)
8.9/10 For the Dragoon Item Update.

The other update ...well to me that was just "Goop" and I didn't understand barly anything he posted...

It's obvious things I'm gonna do regardless of him telling me about it or not. I mean, I'm smart enough
to read whats in the, "INSTRUCTION MANUAL" Like totally OMG! ! ! ! ! ! !

It seems like nonsense to me, and me re reading it doesn't help.
He's done updates that are "Wordy" like this before............. it's almost just as bad as
plain music updates (except that sonic stage one, that was Sweet).
4.5/10

I 100% Agree with Nayr comment about the Dojo being updated.

It only takes 1 person to update something so easy like this........ to be posted around the world.

It can take less then 30 seconds to update anything that needs to be updated!
OR just have the updates ready ahead of time, and when the normal time comes, just press the
"Update Profile" or what ever button and BAM, we got ourselves a normal update.

I Highly doubt the people working on the game are the same ones that update the site...it shouldn't take no more then 5 people
max.

As I said, if they were working 9 in the morning to 5 in the evening Monday-Friday, I CAN UNDERSTAND them taking a Vaycay.
I'd think they deserve 1!

But They do not (Highly doubt that).
As I said, the entire "notice" is Bull, and I swear I'll be expecting something worthwhile when there vaycay is over.

Totally Lame.  :robotindifferent:

tollhouse2006

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 29, 2007, 02:05:13 AM
Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 28, 2007, 11:57:46 PM
The same could be said about ANY Item, especially if that items gives that user
an advantage, like a smash ball or a Pokeball.

The idea of a 1 hit and you fumble the piece is kind of lame though. But thats all right.
"KIRBY AIR RIDE" is 1 of my most fav games on the Game cube,
and "CITY TRIAL" is my most fav game.

Gathering/finding/collecting the legendary pieces of Dragoon was always a "WIN" for me, because
at the end of the City Trial, you would do the event and pretty much win cause Dragoon was an A+ Air Ride,
and it flies perfectly and I LOVE TO FLY! What can I say!

The Dragoon Item Update pleases me as it brings me back to Kirby Air Ride's City Trial.
(man I wish that game was online)
8.9/10 For the Dragoon Item Update.

The other update ...well to me that was just "Goop" and I didn't understand barly anything he posted...

It's obvious things I'm gonna do regardless of him telling me about it or not. I mean, I'm smart enough
to read whats in the, "INSTRUCTION MANUAL" Like totally OMG! ! ! ! ! ! !

It seems like nonsense to me, and me re reading it doesn't help.
He's done updates that are "Wordy" like this before............. it's almost just as bad as
plain music updates (except that sonic stage one, that was Sweet).
4.5/10

I 100% Agree with Nayr comment about the Dojo being updated.

It only takes 1 person to update something so easy like this........ to be posted around the world.

It can take less then 30 seconds to update anything that needs to be updated!
OR just have the updates ready ahead of time, and when the normal time comes, just press the
"Update Profile" or what ever button and BAM, we got ourselves a normal update.

I Highly doubt the people working on the game are the same ones that update the site...it shouldn't take no more then 5 people
max.

As I said, if they were working 9 in the morning to 5 in the evening Monday-Friday, I CAN UNDERSTAND them taking a Vaycay.
I'd think they deserve 1!

But They do not (Highly doubt that).
As I said, the entire "notice" is Bull, and I swear I'll be expecting something worthwhile when there vaycay is over.

Totally Lame.  :robotindifferent:
Damn straight.

Apollo

i love Dragoon.
I think its the best item so far.
If youve ever played air ride then you would know how much fun it is to form Dragoon.
9.5/10

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Apollo on December 29, 2007, 02:42:58 PM
i love Dragoon.
I think its the best item so far.
If youve ever played air ride then you would know how much fun it is to form Dragoon.
9.5/10
Yeah.  Everytime I play Air Ride I play Free run City Trial and I like flying all over the place with Dragoon and I like beating my friends to a pulp with Hydra.

Tupin

I want more Air Ride items.

It's such an underrated game. :'(

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Dawei

He is probably using "the holidays" as an excuse to not update because he is running out of what he wants to show before the game is released.

Apollo

Quote from: Dawei on December 29, 2007, 02:52:01 PM
He is probably using "the holidays" as an excuse to not update because he is running out of what he wants to show before the game is released.
yeah i think so too, but thats ok. We will find out all we really want to know once it comes out in Japan.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Apollo on December 29, 2007, 02:54:14 PM
yeah i think so too, but thats ok. We will find out all we really want to know once it comes out in Japan.
Dang, that means by the 24 the Smash Boards will be loaded with spoilers...   :(  That's not good for the one's who want to be suprised while playing the game.

Dawei

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 29, 2007, 03:00:30 PM
Dang, that means by the 24 the Smash Boards will be loaded with spoilers...   :(  That's not good for the one's who want to be suprised while playing the game.
Then you will have to either A) Not go to the forums, B) Hope people use spoiler tags, or C) Suck it up. WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE

Apollo

Quote from: Dawei on December 29, 2007, 03:03:03 PM
Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 29, 2007, 03:00:30 PM
Then you will have to either A) Not go to the forums, B) Hope people use spoiler tags, or C) Suck it up. WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE
pretty much, but people really got to use the spoiler button when they post stuff that day.

Tupin

Did you guys ever just think that the translators need a break?

Development teams usually take a vacation once a big game is finished.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.