News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

EJRaven: Confirmed Hacker!

Started by Bobcheese123, December 28, 2007, 09:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokesamrus

Glad to see you stopped lurking  ::)

Totla

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 28, 2007, 09:27:13 AM
Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on December 28, 2007, 09:25:05 AM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 28, 2007, 09:23:58 AM
Reminds me of what Ice... rest of her name did to you.
who? me?

No, Bob. He plagerized something of Ice...mantlyst? Whatever. Anyway, she made a thread like this one. >_>
Icelanticmyst?

Rius

Quote from: Totla on December 28, 2007, 09:34:35 AM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 28, 2007, 09:27:13 AM
Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on December 28, 2007, 09:25:05 AM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 28, 2007, 09:23:58 AM
Reminds me of what Ice... rest of her name did to you.
who? me?

No, Bob. He plagerized something of Ice...mantlyst? Whatever. Anyway, she made a thread like this one. >_>
Icelanticmyst?
Thar's her name. :P

Retequis

Bob, I've been trying to track you down for a while now. :\  I've been trying to figure a few things out about EJ for a while.

And for the record, EJ's not the only hacker at NS2. >.>  Assuming that is kinda stupid, since there's not just kids there.  And even some of the kids know the necessities of a basic hack. D:

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Retequis on December 28, 2007, 09:37:47 AM
Bob, I've been trying to track you down for a while now. :\  I've been trying to figure a few things out about EJ for a while.

And for the record, EJ's not the only hacker at NS2. >.>  Assuming that is kinda stupid, since there's not just kids there.  And even some of the kids know the necessities of a basic hack. D:
please list the basic hack necessities.

Kita

Quote from: Bobcheese123 on December 28, 2007, 09:32:03 AM
Quote from: Kita on December 28, 2007, 09:30:28 AM
He hacked me and Raymond before to get into our PM boxes.  This is old news.

Not old at all. He said this to me today. There is a mod for IPB to read PMs, it is not hacking. If Raymond logins into the Admin CP and goes to Components he can find the PM logs.

It's old news that he's a hacker that's what I'm saying.  gbw new he was a hacker a long while ago.  EJ told me himself he knows how to hack 2-3 weeks ago.  Lots of people know how to hack.  It's not a big deal.  Think about why EJ did it.  He knew you were up to something and wanted a straight answer.  Now I'm not saying what he did was right.  You know I don't like the guy at all, but if he is feels threatened then of course he wants to protect himself. 

Why can't we just let things go.  Let EJ do what he wants with his forum.  He paid for it.  If the users don't like it they can come here or go some place else.  EJ doesn't need anyone to try and ruin him.  He will do a fine job of that himself.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Bobcheese123

Quote from: Kita on December 28, 2007, 09:38:43 AM

Not old at all. He said this to me today. There is a mod for IPB to read PMs, it is not hacking. If Raymond logins into the Admin CP and goes to Components he can find the PM logs.

It's old news that he's a hacker that's what I'm saying.  gbw new he was a hacker a long while ago.  EJ told me himself he knows how to hack 2-3 weeks ago.  Lots of people know how to hack.  It's not a big deal.  Think about why EJ did it.  He knew you were up to something and wanted a straight answer.  Now I'm not saying what he did was right.  You know I don't like the guy at all, but if he is feels threatened then of course he wants to protect himself. 

Why can't we just let things go.  Let EJ do what he wants with his forum.  He paid for it.  If the users don't like it they can come here or go some place else.  EJ doesn't need anyone to try and ruin him.  He will do a fine job of that himself.

Sorry, I am not passive. I have reported him to my host and his host. There is enough proof to shut down his server.

gbwyoshi

what about him threatning me with my address

Hero_Of_Time

Its just sad to see how low a guy will go to keep a place like NS2 around. Doesn't he know its best to just call it quits? Seriously, no one cares about him anymore. He's done that to himself and yes I can understand him wanting to protect himself but he should know that its futile at this point. Call quits when he's got the chance is what I say. Hand NS2 over to Raymond, Fenderman, or someone else then he focus on his Smash Bros. community he keeps blabbing about.

Feel free to add me on MSN!

Retequis

Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 28, 2007, 09:38:22 AM
Quote from: Retequis on December 28, 2007, 09:37:47 AM
Bob, I've been trying to track you down for a while now. :\  I've been trying to figure a few things out about EJ for a while.

And for the record, EJ's not the only hacker at NS2. >.>  Assuming that is kinda stupid, since there's not just kids there.  And even some of the kids know the necessities of a basic hack. D:
please list the basic hack necessities.
Well, to start, anyone can use a basic key-logger to identify a password/login combination. :\  It's one of the easiest ways to get into an account without actually FORCING your way in.  Assuming EJ just didn't guess at passwords, he may've used that, if all of this is true.

If you're trying to get into someone else's computer, again, it comes down to just implanting a back-door into an e-mail, and sending it.  It generally works if you're sending other documents in the e-mail.  Backdoors can also be made over IMs using MSN or YIM.  AIM's the most subsceptible (sp?) to it though, from what I've heard.

Pokesamrus

I sure hope EJ doesn't have a wife and/or kids.

Totla

Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 28, 2007, 09:43:29 AM
I remember him saying his wife didn't like him spending so much money on NS2. >_>;

Kita

Quote from: Bobcheese123 on December 28, 2007, 09:40:24 AM

Sorry, I am not passive. I have reported him to my host and his host. There is enough proof to shut down his server.

No that's actually a good thing.  I mean if he did something illegel I'm glad you reported him.  I didn't mean for you to be passive.  It's just that a lot of users are wanting to wag war it seems and there is just no need for it.  You handled things in a mature way which is good.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Totla on December 28, 2007, 09:46:41 AM
Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 28, 2007, 09:43:29 AM
I remember him saying his wife didn't like him spending so much money on NS2. >_>;
I know he may have a family but it shouldn't count as an excuse. PM's=PRIVATE MESSAGES Same thing with emails and computer files. We use them for a reason and that is to stay private from others we don't want to share info with.

Quote from: Kita on December 28, 2007, 09:47:43 AM

No that's actually a good thing.  I mean if he did something illegel I'm glad you reported him.  I didn't mean for you to be passive.  It's just that a lot of users are wanting to wag war it seems and there is just no need for it.  You handled things in a mature way which is good.
He no longer does it for getting NS2 rather just to stop EJ from invading our privacy

Hero_Of_Time

Quote from: Kita on December 28, 2007, 09:47:43 AM

Yeah and waging a war only gives NSF a bad name as well. I don't think the staff want the board to known as a war-waging board on other sites they don't particularly care for. What's on NS2 should stay on NS2. I am not a fan of NS2 either but its EJ's board and he can run as he likes. Only thing I wish is he'd hand it over to someone else and just focus on his SSB board. He keeps procrastinating. =/

Feel free to add me on MSN!