<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Mystery behind "THAT" User! -- Genius

Started by Kita, December 30, 2007, 03:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFL

Quote from: Genius on December 30, 2007, 04:30:17 PM
Quote from: SFL on December 30, 2007, 04:28:25 PM
hacking = any type of modification made to computer software/hardware.

I installed a new video card into my computer a few days ago.  You mean I was hacking? 

you really are an idiot aren't you?

you weren't modifying anything. and you know what youre saying is wrong. so just admit you were wron lready.

Pixie

NS2 pollutes your brain after a while anyway.
(:

Kita

Quote from: Cardinal on December 30, 2007, 04:34:23 PM
Quote from: Genius on December 30, 2007, 04:31:53 PM
At least I can probably get away with being myself here.

pssst guys

When Genius isn't insulting people, he's really a flower-lover.
HE'S GOT A FASCINATION FOR TULIPS.

Oh I thought he was into cross dressing. o_O I better go kick the crap out of my source man! >:(

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Genius

Quote from: SFL on December 30, 2007, 04:35:21 PM

you weren't modifying anything. and you know what youre saying is wrong. so just admit you were wron lready.
Oh my god...

You really don't have a brain, do you?  As hilarious as it is to have an idiot telling me that I'm wrong when he has absolutely no clue what he's talking about, I'm not going to let you go on that way.  

I was modifying my computer system.  That's a hardware modification.  Even looking aside from that one, saying that any software modification is hacking is just insane.  Stop making things up and get a real source.

I run a forum.  I edited a PHP file to work in a different way.  That was a hack?

Cardinal

bluaki

Quote from: Genius on December 30, 2007, 04:30:17 PM
Quote from: SFL on December 30, 2007, 04:28:25 PM
hacking = any type of modification made to computer software/hardware.

I installed a new video card into my computer a few days ago.  You mean I was hacking? 

You're the idiot.
Installing a new video card is a modification.

Kita

www.vortexshadow.com

Genius

Also, just to give you a hint on what you're misunderstanding, software modifications can be called hacks.  But any modification to any software isn't a hack.  Not in the least.  Hotfixes can be considered hacks, though I don't care to use that term for them.  Quick, messy patches can be called hacks.  That's what you're thinking of.

Hardware modifications can be called hacks, but only in certain situations.

In general, I only use the term "hack" in the more common way, breaking into a computer system and such.

Good enough explanation for you?  Yeah, you've got me.  I don't explain my posts because I don't know what I'm saying. :(

SFL

Quote from: Genius on December 30, 2007, 04:38:41 PM

Oh my god...

You really don't have a brain, do you?  As hilarious as it is to have an idiot telling me that I'm wrong when he has absolutely no clue what he's talking about, I'm not going to let you go on that way.  

I was modifying my computer system.  That's a hardware modification.  Even looking aside from that one, saying that any software modification is hacking is just insane.  Stop making things up and get a real source.

I run a forum.  I edited a PHP file to work in a different way.  That was a hack?
yes. that would be a hack.

and installing is not in anyway modifying anything. it is adding software to a system that it is compatible with. nothing was changed.

and for once i can actually say you're last post didn't make much sense cuz of bad grammar.

Cardinal

Quote from: SFL on December 30, 2007, 04:43:50 PM

and installing is not in anyway modifying anything. it is adding software to a system that it is compatible with. nothing was changed.

and for once i can actually say you're last post didn't make much sense cuz of bad grammar.

excuse me

Also.

HOW DO I SHOT WEB

Genius

No, you're an idiot.  That's not a hack.  Not every modification can be considered a hack, just in the way that you can't blame hacking for every unusual happening.  

Who said anything about installing software?  I was talking about hardware.  At any rate, I modified my entire computer system.  By your way of thinking, that's a hack.

My last post made enough sense to be read by anyone with a tiny bit of sense.  I don't know how someone who types like you do can honestly tell someone that they don't make sense.

Give it up.  You have no idea what you're saying.

StateAardvark

This guy owns.

[spoiler]And for you stupid out there, I'm talking about Genius.[/spoiler]

SFL

Quote from: Genius on December 30, 2007, 04:47:03 PM

No, you're an idiot.  That's not a hack.  Not every modification can be considered a hack, just in the way that you can't blame hacking for every unusual happening.  

Who said anything about installing software?  I was talking about hardware.  At any rate, I modified my entire computer system.  By your way of thinking, that's a hack.

My last post made enough sense to be read by anyone with a tiny bit of sense.  I don't know how someone who types like you do can honestly tell someone that they don't make sense.

Give it up.  You have no idea what you're saying.

you're proving my point made earlier at NS2 that you'll do nothing but try and bite away at someone's credibility rather than explain yourself.

you know that what you were doing was truly 'modifying' anything. it was adding something to your system. stop trying to warp what i say. you never bother trying to prove yourself right, you only attempt to prove others wrong.

Silverhawk79

Me and Genius are good buddies, and although sometimes he can be a little...standoffish, he usually knows what he's talking about. I can usually go to him for a few quick lulz or just to chat.

Kita

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 30, 2007, 04:54:09 PM
Me and Genius are good buddies, and although sometimes he can be a little...standoffish, he usually knows what he's talking about. I can usually go to him for a few quick lulz or just to chat.

GENIUS FOR ADMIN!!! SAY WHAT!!!

No seriously! ;) <3

www.vortexshadow.com