Main Menu

are you too old?

Started by supermario156, January 02, 2008, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sk8teland85

You are never too old to have fun IMO. When I do get snow around here I usually go out and have fun and I am 22 years old.

Java

You should take advantage of being able to see snow. I've never seen snow and I want to just play in snow just once at least.

supermario156

Java

WiinolikePS3

Everyone at school thinks I am... 14...  :|

Pikagirl_777

I'll never be too old to play in the snow. Besides, most of my friends in my neighborhood are 7-11, so I can have fun with them. All my school friends don't live near my neighborhood.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Pikagirl_777 on January 02, 2008, 10:45:54 AM
I'll never be too old to play in the snow. Besides, most of my friends in my neighborhood are 7-11, so I can have fun with them. All my school friends don't live near my neighborhood.
Where I live, the whole neighborhood is about 2 square miles large. Every other house has kids in it  :D

Pikagirl_777

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 02, 2008, 10:47:12 AM
Quote from: Pikagirl_777 on January 02, 2008, 10:45:54 AM
Where I live, the whole neighborhood is about 2 square miles large. Every other house has kids in it  :D
Pretty much every house my neighborhood has kids. Actally, I think I'm the oldest kid in the neighborhood. Well, 14 is more teenager, but I still call myself a kid.

Matt

Lolz, if you think your too w/e to do something, then you have low self esteem.

::Poledra::

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 02, 2008, 08:03:19 AM
We don't have snow down here  :-\

But if we did, I wouldn't waste my time doing something like that.
That's a little sad that you think playing in the snow is a waste of time (just my opinion).  You might enjoy it more than you think   ;)  and it's beautiful to look at.   

In answer to the original question; No, I don't think you're ever too old to enjoy something as sweet & simple as playing in the snow. If you can't get out in it, it's still fun to watch others playing in it :)

britneymahboy

I think it has nothing to do with age,  go play with the snow!
NAMBLA

Friendly Hostile

Mystic

I watch Power Rangers.
I watch Pokémon.
I sleep with my baby blanket.

Age doesn't apply to me.

Doodle

Sometimes. I'm 14 though, so ya. :)
YEAH

Kat95