Main Menu

You guys i wanted to cry.

Started by britneymahboy, January 04, 2008, 02:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

britneymahboy

Because one our teachers was showing us kids with genetic disoders and some of them were like really bad and sad.  Like one of the kids had this disoder were he looked old really fast.  At the time the pictre was taken he was like 10 years old but he looked like a 70 yeard old man.  :(
NAMBLA

Tupin

Yeah, I've seen those before. :(

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

ME86

Well you have a heart that is probably fifty times larger than most here.

I honestly wouldn't feel anything, I'd probably pull out a book and start reading.

britneymahboy

Quote from: ME86 on January 04, 2008, 02:23:07 PM

I honestly wouldn't feel anything, I'd probably pull out a book and start reading.
No his hearts stay the same or even worst since they have a lot of problems old people have. :'(

It first i thought he looked humurous but then  our teacher was telling us about him and i was like. :(
NAMBLA

TheAnonymusElmo

Quote from: britneymahboy on January 04, 2008, 02:26:07 PM

No his hearts stay the same or even worst since they have a lot of problems old people have. :'(

It first i thought he looked humurous but then  our teacher was telling us about him and i was like. :(

he means.....

nvm. Just nvm
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

britneymahboy

Quote from: TheAnonymusElmo on January 04, 2008, 02:27:55 PM
Quote from: britneymahboy on January 04, 2008, 02:26:07 PM

he means.....

nvm. Just nvm
Oh...  He means me...

Thanks!!!  I probably do.
NAMBLA

Syncopathic

You dont know anything until you've seen what ALD does to kids, its so sad :(

TheAnonymusElmo

Quote from: Ludwig3 on January 04, 2008, 02:31:25 PM

whats ALD
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Matt

I had to watch the same movies a few years ago, they were sad, but not something to feel sorry for, it's not the person who had the disorder's fault or anyone else's. It is just a slight problem, that went wrong when that person was born, whether that person was in the err i believe vaginal fluid to long. Sorry if im sounding heartless, but this is my opinion, if said anything offensive please do correct me.

LinkXLR

You shouldn't feel sad for a person, you should treat them normally. Pitying someone is almost worse than disrespecting them.

Edit: I could guarantee that those kids just want to fit in with everybody.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

britneymahboy

Quote from: TheAnonymusElmo on January 04, 2008, 02:31:51 PM

whats ALD
ALD is a sex linked disorder that only males can have because it is located in the X gene.  Women never get it becase they have two X genes, if they have an X gene with this disoder it does not matter because the other one still works.
NAMBLA

Matt

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 04, 2008, 02:39:34 PM
You shouldn't feel sad for a person, you should treat them normally. Pitying someone is almost worse than disrespecting them.

Agreed, which is a point i forgot to add.

Syncopathic

Quote from: britneymahboy on January 04, 2008, 02:41:10 PM

whats ALD
ALD is a sex linked disorder that only males can have because it is located in the X gene.  Women never get it becase they have two X genes, if they have an X gene with this disoder it does not matter because the other one still works.
for more information: http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/adrenoleukodystrophy/adrenoleukodystrophy.htm

britneymahboy

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 04, 2008, 02:39:34 PM

Yes, but i couldnt help it.  I was thinking what if i would've been born with one of these diseases and how horrible it would be. 
NAMBLA

britneymahboy

Quote from: Ludwig3 on January 04, 2008, 02:43:18 PM
Quote from: britneymahboy on January 04, 2008, 02:41:10 PM

whats ALD
for more information: http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/adrenoleukodystrophy/adrenoleukodystrophy.htm

I really dont know much about the disease except what i said since is one of the ones we talked about.  I think i had it in one of the problems she gave us.
NAMBLA