<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSB Trash Talk Thread!

Started by thunderhero4, January 05, 2008, 05:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

hey Ridley!

guess who has the biggest team now?!

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

tollhouse2006

Pichu is big @#$&.  I don't see this thread's point.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Shujinco2

Mine! >:D

BTW, I am the MOST UNPREDICTABLE person here T_L. It's gonna be hard figuring ME out! Where you intellegence fails my randomness sussceeds!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Shujinco on January 05, 2008, 08:28:54 PM

BTW, I am the MOST UNPREDICTABLE person here T_L. It's gonna be hard figuring ME out! Where you intellegence fails my randomness sussceeds!

Ah, but that's the beauty of predicting something. You see, nothing is unpredictable. It just takes some more time and effort to see and read the signs...

For example, you're probably going to do something totally bizarre and quite random in a matter of minutes.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 05, 2008, 08:30:43 PM

Ah, but that's the beauty of predicting something. You see, nothing is unpredictable. It just takes some more time and effort to see and read the signs...

For example, you're probably going to do something totally bizarre and quite random in a matter of minutes.
:D I laugh at you! THAT'S MY WHOLE POINT ABOUT THE ILLUSION! You think I am ALWAY random, when I am the one that built you up to think like that! :)

Man, am I brilliant!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Shujinco on January 05, 2008, 08:39:32 PM

:D I laugh at you! THAT'S MY WHOLE POINT ABOUT THE ILLUSION! You think I am ALWAY random, when I am the one that built you up to think like that! :)

Man, am I brilliant!
See, that whole rant was pretty random... So was the laughter. When you think about it, there is nothing that is actually defined and characterized by a set of rules. Everything is random. Everything is in constant turmoil and chaos. Their is no stability.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 05, 2008, 08:41:45 PM

Man, am I brilliant!
See, that whole rant was pretty random... So was the laughter. When you think about it, there is nothing that is actually defined and characterized by a set of rules. Everything is random. Everything is in constant turmoil and chaos. Their is no stability.
BUT, I have built you up to see me as a certain way, and THAT will be your downfall in Brawl!

You are pretty easy to brainwash, you know that?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Shujinco on January 05, 2008, 08:43:46 PM

Man, am I brilliant!
BUT, I have built you up to see me as a certain way, and THAT will be your downfall in Brawl!

Ah, but so are you. For all you know, this may all have been part of my plan. All this really does is further my own purposes. You've fallen for it. Now, I'm off to go play Phantom Hourglass. Good day, sir!

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 05, 2008, 08:48:08 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 05, 2008, 08:43:46 PM

Man, am I brilliant!

Ah, but so are you. For all you know, this may all have been part of my plan. All this really does is further my own purposes. You've fallen for it. Now, I'm off to go play Phantom Hourglass. Good day, sir!
As have you, my friend, as have you.

NOW, PLEASE HELP ME! I need to get to the temple of Courage. :-\

Joeofmars

OMG! THIS IS PERFECT!

T_L: You suck at life!

Ridley: You're fat and ugly!

Dawei: YOU CAN'T COOK!!! * runs away *

Shujinco2

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 05, 2008, 08:51:49 PM
OMG! THIS IS PERFECT!

Shujinco: I am worse than you in every way.
:O

Why thank you Joe! :)

GrimTuesday

To everyone who is angry about my game...

SCREW YOU!

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Shujinco2

Quote from: GrimTuesday on January 05, 2008, 09:03:37 PM
To everyone who is angry about my game...

SCREW YOU!
Whatever happened to it anyway?

It used to be bumped CONSTANTLY!

Ridley

OMG! THIS IS PERFECT!

Screw you traitor!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Joeofmars

Quote from: Ridley on January 05, 2008, 09:14:08 PM
OMG! THIS IS PERFECT!

Screw you traitor!

=D