why the heck does every one think Super smash bros is going to be the best game

Started by superslugger7000, January 05, 2008, 09:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares300

Quote from: Phaze on January 05, 2008, 09:20:04 PM
Quote from: Riosan on January 05, 2008, 09:17:01 PM
Quote from: Phaze on January 05, 2008, 09:14:32 PM
Are you kidding? Have you seen the Smash Dojo?

Why, yes. Yes I have.

Point?
Not you.

And because the updates are awesome! Even though I know I will suck at creating stages  :'(

The updates for the past 3 weeks have been sucky. I for one, want to know how many people DIDNT see Sonics Smash Ball move (it being Super Sonic) coming before it was an update.

superslugger7000

i cant wait til the people who spend 70$ on it pre orderin it an stuff find out its not that goood

Vaatix

Lay off on the caps and double posting. Just about every thread you make is filled with absolutely no evidence, and rarely any thought.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Dawei

Quote from: superslugger7000 on January 05, 2008, 09:26:55 PM
i cant wait til the people who spend 70$ on it pre orderin it an stuff find out its not that goood
Wow, aren't your smart. Knowing that the game costs 70$ if you pre-order it.

Also, if you brother keeps telling you the updates, kick him in the crotch.

superslugger7000

Quote from: Dawei on January 05, 2008, 09:28:49 PM
Quote from: superslugger7000 on January 05, 2008, 09:26:55 PM
Wow, aren't your smart. Knowing that the game costs 70$ if you pre-order it.

Also, if you brother keeps telling you the updates, kick him in the crotch.

haha fine

Tupin

The game will probably be awesome.

Always try something out before you judge it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Ares300 on January 05, 2008, 09:24:05 PM

Why, yes. Yes I have.

Point?
Not you.

And because the updates are awesome! Even though I know I will suck at creating stages  :'(

The updates for the past 3 weeks have been sucky. I for one, want to know how many people DIDNT see Sonics Smash Ball move (it being Super Sonic) coming before it was an update.
Where the hell did you anti-smash people come from.  This is going to be the game of the year and you will regret saying it sucks.  OoooHH!!!  That makes me mad!!!! >:(  This is going to be the best game of all time!!!!
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Tupin

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 05, 2008, 09:31:42 PM

Why, yes. Yes I have.

Point?
Not you.

And because the updates are awesome! Even though I know I will suck at creating stages  :'(

Where the hell did you anti-smash people come from.  This is going to be the game of the year and you will regret saying it sucks.  OoooHH!!!  That makes me mad!!!! >:(  This is going to be the best game of all time!!!!
Either a 9.9 or perfect 10 from IGN.

And of course, a score like 8.9 from Gamespot.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 05, 2008, 09:33:09 PM

Why, yes. Yes I have.

Point?
Not you.

And because the updates are awesome! Even though I know I will suck at creating stages  :'(

Where the hell did you anti-smash people come from.  This is going to be the game of the year and you will regret saying it sucks.  OoooHH!!!  That makes me mad!!!! >:(  This is going to be the best game of all time!!!!
Either a 9.9 or perfect 10 from IGN.

And of course, a score like 8.9 from Gamespot.
I can see that happening.  ;D  This thread makes me feel sick.  :( I can't believe I'm posting here.

Quote from: VaatixGanon on January 05, 2008, 09:27:46 PM
Lay off on the caps and double posting. Just about every thread you make is filled with absolutely no evidence, and rarely any thought.
Well, if you don't like our threads go away.  Everybody here is excited about Brawl and they have the right to do whatever the heck they want. 

Vaatix

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 05, 2008, 09:44:55 PM
Well, if you don't like our threads go away.  Everybody here is excited about Brawl and they have the right to do whatever the heck they want. 

Kid, the "Admin" part in my rank name doesn't mean "Sit around and do nothing". I see a thread filled with spam, I can either warn a person, or I can lock the thread. If you prefer the former, just say so.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

tollhouse2006

Quote from: VaatixGanon on January 05, 2008, 09:46:58 PM
Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 05, 2008, 09:44:55 PM

Kid, the "Admin" part in my rank name doesn't mean "Sit around and do nothing". I see a thread filled with spam, I can either warn a person, or I can lock the thread. If you prefer the former, just say so.
Sorry, I just felt offended.  I have never seen you here before so I didn't see your rank. 

StarWindWizard7

Why, yes. Yes I have.

Point?
Not you.

Dude, I Know. I'm reading this and I'm like "WTF!!!".

SSBB may be over hyped and what not, but it's to be expected after wanting this game for so long.

Only people who loved SSB and SSBM to the heart can truly be excited about SSBB!
Just like you and I and the other normal SSB Posters here who fantasize about playing this game
every single day.

It's an obession over a game, just like other people are excited about other things they looked forward to
for over a year or so.

Smash Die hard fans, thats what we are.

If you don't get it the 1st day it's available, or you think it won't be as good, or your just not interested,
thats certainly fine, I for one respect your opinion...

Not saying you "Did" or "will" but obviously coming to a smash board and making a topic like this
is kind of asking for trouble in more then 1 way.

Oh well, let the rest of the people enjoy SSBB while you can enjoy another game perhaps...

I mean, SSBB is North Americas most wanted Nintendo Game. ;D

Java

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 05, 2008, 09:59:51 PM

Why, yes. Yes I have.

Point?
Not you.

SSBB may be over hyped and what not, but it's to be expected after wanting this game for so long.

Only people who loved SSB and SSBM to the heart can truly be excited about SSBB!
Just like you and I and the other normal SSB Posters here who fantasize about playing this game
every single day.

It's an obession over a game, just like other people are excited about other things they looked forward to
for over a year or so.

If you don't get it the 1st day it's available, or you think it won't be as good, or your just not interested,

Not saying you "Did" or "will" but obviously coming to a smash board and making a topic like this

Oh well, let the rest of the people enjoy SSBB while you can enjoy another game perhaps...

Not defending the guy or anything but this was actually first made on Power On but was later moved here.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Java_Java on January 05, 2008, 10:12:37 PM

Why, yes. Yes I have.

Point?
Not you.

every single day.

for over a year or so.

Not defending the guy or anything but this was actually first made on Power On but was later moved here.

Somebody threw him in the "Lions Den"

HA HA HA HA!  :D

tollhouse2006

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 05, 2008, 10:17:42 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on January 05, 2008, 10:12:37 PM

Why, yes. Yes I have.

Point?
Not you.

every single day.

for over a year or so.

Somebody threw him in the "Lions Den"

HA HA HA HA!  :D
Either way, he's been going to the other threads despite that he doesn't care about SSBB.