Main Menu

Yellow Alloy is...who?

Started by Hero_Of_Time, January 08, 2008, 04:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

DededeCloneChris

Is Wario or.............Mario.

Ridley

I told you Animal Crosser would be in instead of Nook ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Lotos

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 08, 2008, 04:21:57 AM
I can't easily tell that... the only one I see is the Blue one is ZSS.

I don't think they're based off characters. Why would the yellow one have horns if it was Lucas?
You haven't played SSB64, have you?  The fighting polygon team was based off a few different characters, even secret ones :O

HYRULESEAS

I'm not so sure... Sakurai wouldn't give us any hints on charaters that haven't been announced yet. Btw it does not have to look exactly like the charater it's based on. Look at the green one. It has a mowhawk type thing, and he said that is looks like kirby, but Kirby doesn't have a mowhawk, there for it does not look exactly like Kirby, it just resembles him.

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

tollhouse2006

The Red one looks like Captain Falcon because it has his build and his stance when he punches.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Joeofmars

Quote from: Lotos on January 08, 2008, 01:28:24 PM

I don't think they're based off characters. Why would the yellow one have horns if it was Lucas?
You haven't played SSB64, have you?  The fighting polygon team was based off a few different characters, even secret ones :O

That was an extremely stupid argument. I have played SSB64 and I know the polygons were based off of characters.

This has nothing to do with SSBB. I said I don't think they look like any characters... I never intercourse ing said 'The polygons in SSB64 don't look like characters.'

Retronintendodude7

When I first saw the Yellow Alloy, Animal Crosser wasn't the first character that came to mind. Sure, I thought Red was Captain Falcon, Blue was Zero Suit Samus (At first I thought Zelda :P) and green was Kirby. (Now I'm starting to think it's either Meta-Knight or Jigglypuff because of the thing on its head)

If the Alloys are based on characters that are in the game like the Polygons were, I think we either have Animal Crosser or that character from Meteos, which would explain the DS rep. Those are really the only two characters that I see fitting the Yellow alloy and I never even thought of Animal Crosser until you gusy mentioned it...

He could really be either of them since they kind of look alike:

HTA!

Quote from: Retronintendodude7 on January 08, 2008, 03:03:18 PM
When I first saw the Yellow Alloy, Animal Crosser wasn't the first character that came to mind. Sure, I thought Red was Captain Falcon, Blue was Zero Suit Samus (At first I thought Zelda :P) and green was Kirby. (Now I'm starting to think it's either Meta-Knight or Jigglypuff because of the thing on its head)

If the Alloys are based on characters that are in the game like the Polygons were, I think we either have Animal Crosser or that character from Meteos, which would explain the DS rep. Those are really the only two characters that I see fitting the Yellow alloy and I never even thought of Animal Crosser until you gusy mentioned it...

Perfect fit (2nd)

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

I knew it! It was that meteo character!

JrDude

I hope they aren't based off characters, but if they are, that one dude is right, it's either AC or that meteos guy, but III think they both have low chances, but that just raised it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 08, 2008, 05:29:30 AM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 08, 2008, 04:30:47 AM

Because he has hair :O

That didn't make any sense... whatsoever.
Its not supposed to  ;)

QingXin

I think...

One of the horned guys from the game Meteos. Meteos is one of Sakurai's creations, btw.

Cornwad

Quote from: Retronintendodude7 on January 08, 2008, 03:03:18 PM

I agree with the fact that it could be either one, but the fin makes me think it could still be Kirby. Remember Kirby's polygon?