<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

playable DEMO!!!

Started by Ridley, January 10, 2008, 03:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: La Pared on January 10, 2008, 04:03:02 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 10, 2008, 04:02:11 PM
See in Nintendo's mind: Japan > North America (U.S.A. and Canada) which I hate we also get the short end of the stick =\

Well we did the get Wii first though. I'd say we are even for now.
By a week an a half...
Not a whole month. Also, they get all the channels first, and so on. But whatever. I was able to let the channels (cept for Nintendo's) since we got Wii first, but how hard would it be to put the E for All demo out there for americans as a demo?

La Pared

Japan will be able to play Brawl Demos for five days before the North American launch and for three days before their own launch date.. These days are January 13th, 19th, 20th, 27th and February 3rd. Whobby 2008 will be hosting tournaments for Brawl from 9:00 am until 4:00pm on these days. Seven hours of Brawl a day is bound to reveal some new info. Will these demos feature Captain Olimar & Pikmin? Can any characters previously announced be playable for the first time like Snake, Pokemon Trainer, Lucas, and Zelda? Perhaps even a new unanounced character such as Luigi or Falcon will be available? Who knows, anything could happen! Of course we may still end up learning they are using the Jump Festa or E For All Demos. I personally have a feeling we're going to be seeing some new character action. Keep visiting Brawl Central for any updates on this new information. Thanks to Short Fuse again for discovering more Japanese info.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Ridley

Quote from: RedSox on January 10, 2008, 04:03:59 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 10, 2008, 03:59:31 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 10, 2008, 03:57:57 PM
BTW, Link.

Go to La Pareds Zelda's final smash thread click his link and scroll down. if you guys are too lazy I will get it.
I'm too lazy, go get it. :P

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Nayrman on January 10, 2008, 04:04:50 PM
See in Nintendo's mind: Japan > North America (U.S.A. and Canada) which I hate we also get the short end of the stick =\

By a week an a half...
Not a whole month. Also, they get all the channels first, and so on. But whatever. I was able to let the channels (cept for Nintendo's) since we got Wii first, but how hard would it be to put the E for All demo out there for americans as a demo?

I know! They nearly get everything first it isn't fair give us something that would make us feel good like maybe a Brawl demo that we have been waiting for, for like FOREVER! It isn't fair, games, channels, ect go there first things of the American! D= :omg:

Tupin

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 10, 2008, 04:07:55 PM

By a week an a half...

I know! They nearly get everything first it isn't fair give us something that would make us feel good like maybe a Brawl demo that we have been waiting for, for like FOREVER! It isn't fair, games, channels, ect go there first things of the American! D= :omg:
Imagine how Europe must feel.

Not only do they get games later, but they aren't even dubbed.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

By a week an a half...

Overall, Im fine with games (as long as it's a two week area we get it later, then I'm okay because that's just a simple shipping issue). But a whole month for a fighting game? I mean, Melee had a language setting that basically did the entire work for that! So that shouldn't be an issue (like many RPG's). So I don't think the E for All demo to stores would be TOO much to ask for X_X;; but whatever... I've waited for Zelda for two and a half years, I can wait another month I suppose

Ridley

Quote from: Nayrman on January 10, 2008, 04:11:22 PM

By a week an a half...

Overall, Im fine with games (as long as it's a two week area we get it later, then I'm okay because that's just a simple shipping issue). But a whole month for a fighting game? I mean, Melee had a language setting that basically did the entire work for that! So that shouldn't be an issue (like many RPG's). So I don't think the E for All demo to stores would be TOO much to ask for X_X;; but whatever... I've waited for Zelda for two and a half years, I can wait another month I suppose

Guys this is supposed to be good news as in there might be new stuff!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

I know but I wanna play it...and they do before it even comes out...sheesh...
Is the E for All demo in stores too much to ask for or something?
But then again Nintendo never really did do demos...
just like the rest of the company they hate saying stuff....

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Have all of you forgotted is a "Demo"?
It means like 12 characters and 6 stages are going to be in the demo, and I guess the demo will be like the one on E for All.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 10, 2008, 04:24:27 PM
It means like 12 characters and 6 stages are going to be in the demo, and I guess the demo will be like the one on E for All.

I would like to have a demo...

Nayrman

I know...but it's public rather than at an Expo like E for All...
which just annoys me in a way...
Is the E for ALl demo at stores too much to ask for? Apparently it is since they're bothering to do it for Japan (not to mention they already get free demos from that great Wii channel fo theirs)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 10, 2008, 04:26:07 PM

Me too, but Everyone's Nintendo Channel is coming here in this year, but after the realese of Brawl, like 6 months.

StarWindWizard7

Bleh, if Noth America doesn't get a Demo, "oh well", it's not like SSBB is coming out in another 2 months or more,
I mean if that were the case then, "OK we have a problem".

We waited this long........we have a month more to go... It's not THAT big of a deal.

What we will know in a few weeks is something we'll bound to find out eventually before we get our hands on it, might
as well prepare for the news.

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 10, 2008, 04:27:46 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 10, 2008, 04:26:07 PM

Me too, but Everyone's Nintendo Channel is coming here in this year, but after the realese of Brawl, like 6 months.
See...that's just it. another six months for a channel Japan has been enjoying for a month already...
I cna understand translation as an issue, but it shouldn't take that long just to translate demos... I mean, we get the Wii shop VC games at the same time (even Japan only ones!) and so on. They'll give a public demo to Japan, when the E for ALl expo demo has just been what? Gathering dust? Would sending that to stores be THAT big a deal for Nintendo to do?