THE POLL THAT SEPERATES THE BOYS FROM THE MEN

Started by Kaz, January 11, 2008, 05:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your true sexual orientation?

Straight as a laserbeam.
68 (72.3%)
Slightly bicurious.
14 (14.9%)
Moderately bicurious, but I still prefer the opposite sex.
3 (3.2%)
Completely bi. I'll take both the ranch and the thousand island.
3 (3.2%)
Bi, but I prefer the same sex.
1 (1.1%)
Almost totally gay.
0 (0%)
COMPLETELY GAY.
4 (4.3%)
Token option for ZGDK.
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 91

THEEVILSPERKY

NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

LinkXLR

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Judas

I'm straight. Yeah, yeah, "everyone is a little bit bi". Maybe I am in the sense that I don't mind seeing someone's dick or something, but I'm certainly not aroused by it, and the thought of it in my mouth or my ass is revolting.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Kaz

Quote from: Snorkel on January 11, 2008, 10:49:10 PM
I'm straight. Yeah, yeah, "everyone is a little bit bi". Maybe I am in the sense that I don't mind seeing someone's dick or something, but I'm certainly not aroused by it, and the thought of it in my mouth or my ass is revolting.

How about in your hand?  :O

But no, I'm not a "everyone is a little bit bi" believer. I don't need to come up with excuses like that the way Lawlz does.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Triforceman22

pointing my lazer gun..

shooting a straight lazer beam...;)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

WhiteKnightWolf

I don't see how this separates men from boys but I'm not ashamed of what I am.  That doesn't mean I'm going to wear it on my forehead proclaiming it though.

Tahrann

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 11, 2008, 11:36:35 PM
pointing my lazer gun..

shooting a straight lazer beam...;)

I'MMA CHARGIN MEH LASA!

I'MMA FIRIN MEH LASA! SHOOP DA WOOP!

So, yeah, streight.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Pixie

(:

Kaz

Quote from: WhiteKnightWolf on January 12, 2008, 12:41:24 AM
I don't see how this separates men from boys but I'm not ashamed of what I am.  That doesn't mean I'm going to wear it on my forehead proclaiming it though.

It separates those of us who are willing to admit what we are no matter who might make fun of us from those of us who are doomed to a life of closet-hiding.

Even though only those with power can see who voted for what...

MJA

Straight, and while I'm open to people doing what they want most of the time, homosexuality just baffels me personally.

But, ya only live once, may as well be yourself.

WhiteKnightWolf

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 12, 2008, 12:49:15 AM

It separates those of us who are willing to admit what we are no matter who might make fun of us from those of us who are doomed to a life of closet-hiding.

Those of us?  I thought you were straight.   

Anyway the only way you will get people to be manly (doesn't apply to women) is if they admit it in this thread.  Which, this is the internets.  Easy to lie on a forum.

Kaz

Quote from: WhiteKnightWolf on January 12, 2008, 12:51:49 AM

Anyway the only way you will get people to be manly (doesn't apply to women) is if they admit it in this thread.  Which, this is the internets.  Easy to lie on a forum.

Quit criticizing my thread. :'(

Oh, and I'm "slightly bicurious." I'm pretty much straight, but sometimes...sometimes I wonder what it'd be like...

WhiteKnightWolf

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 12, 2008, 12:54:27 AM
Quote from: WhiteKnightWolf on January 12, 2008, 12:51:49 AM

Quit criticizing my thread. :'(

Oh, and I'm "slightly bicurious." I'm pretty much straight, but sometimes...sometimes I wonder what it'd be like...
I wasn't criticizing, I just pointed out a fact. Sorry. :(

Oh, for the record and to prove I'm a "man", I'm completely bisexual.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: darkmariov2 on January 11, 2008, 05:36:01 PM
I'm not exactly bi-curious, but I do some things that certain people would consider as less than heterosexual
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

TheKoopaBros.

I'd consider myself straight, but seeing/thinking about male anatomy doesn't gross me out.