Main Menu

Can You Type Without Looking

Started by BOSSNIG, January 13, 2008, 02:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteKnightWolf

I never normally look at the keyboard while typing.

Matt

Yes, only time i need to look at the keyboard is when i need to correct a mistake, but then i hardly even look down.

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Pokesamrus

I can, without taking a single glance at the keyboard, and notice when I make mistakes.

THEBIRD

Do you mean looking at the keyboard or looking at the screen? I never look at the keyboard, but I usually look at the screen. I could look away from the screen, but it helps me think to see what I'm typing.

Tihs is me looking away from the computer screen. *looks to see how I did* *looks away again* Huh no mistakes. Yippee?

Rius

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 13, 2008, 05:13:21 PM
Do you mean looking at the keyboard or looking at the screen? I never look at the keyboard, but I usually look at the screen. I could look away from the screen, but it helps me think to see what I'm typing.

Tihs is me looking away from the computer screen. *looks to see how I did* *looks away again* Huh no mistakes. Yippee?
Is 'tihs' a word? :P

Kaz

I only look at my keyboard to type numbers, since the fact that I don't do it often has led me to not get much practice at it.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Rius

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 13, 2008, 06:39:08 PM
I only look at my keyboard to type numbers, since the fact that I don't do it often has led me to not get much practice at it.
Learn the numpad and learn it well, mah boi.

Mystic

nintendo
nintendorocks11
scooby
henshin
.com
luigirawks12

Only those words. NintendoRocks11 and LuigiRawks12 I used to use for logins and stuff, so...that's why :P

Helios

I'm a terrible typer, I'm constantly looking at the keyboard.

Kaz

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 13, 2008, 06:55:47 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 13, 2008, 06:39:08 PM
Learn the numpad and learn it well, mah boi.

My laptop doesn't have one.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 13, 2008, 05:12:34 PM
I can, without taking a single glance at the keyboard, and notice when I make mistakes.
Of course you can notice when you make mistakes >.>... You are looking at the screen, so you see them.

ThePowerOfOne

Sometimes. But I usually look at the keyboard when I type.

Linkman

No, but maybe sometimes, like if my fingers on the wrong key..

Friendly Hostile

For the most part. I still have the habit of looking down as I type tough.