Main Menu

Football Sucks

Started by ZGDK, January 14, 2008, 05:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZGDK

WiiGuy

ZGDK

ME86

Which type? The American type or the type in which Mr. Beckham plays in?

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Kayo

football=people fighting over balls. (pun intended)

people getting hurt.

kind of fun to see at school, teh suxxorz to be in. :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Sports1

Quote from: ZGDK on January 14, 2008, 05:58:22 AM
Quote from: WiiGuy on January 14, 2008, 05:56:28 AM
y u say that? :|

Cause it's the most pointless sport ever.

No hockey is. :P

J/k

Kayo

football is balls. hockey is sticks. duh.

(puns intended)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

BOSSNIG

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on January 14, 2008, 08:00:04 AM
football is balls. hockey is sticks. duh.

(puns intended)

O u  is funi with ure penis n' ball jokes

Go grow some balls and get a dick you poop hole.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

ThePowerOfOne

Football, baseball, racing, they all suck. Sports suck in general. They are all BORING

King_Gamer28

I love how the mentality of you all towards football is "it's a bunch of guys fighting over balls". Well, football has historic roots, and some of the athletes who have competed have been spoken about among the best athletes of all time. Legends are born, as in all sports.

And also, not all sports "suck". Athletics is an amazing way to stay in shape, maintain a competitive spirit and competing in one you like is fun. If NO sport appeals to you, then that's too bad. Everyone should invest their time in playing at least one sport; it's a great experience, even if it's just among friends. Hell, you can make a lot of friends and learn a lot of great life lessons from sports. And that's not an opinion, it's a fact - it happens to people all the time.

Helios

Quote from: Phaze on January 14, 2008, 01:28:11 PM
Football, baseball, racing, they all suck. Sports suck in general. They are all BORING

Wow. You seriously suck at trolling. Surely you can do better?

Pokesamrus

Wow, only a pathetic, one-sided loser would say it sucks. Just because you hate all sports. Still, hating sports usually makes you a complete failure in life. Renaissance men, people who are good with athletics, smarts, music, art, and other talents are people who truly won in life. Sitting on your fatass all day makes you nothing, even if you're in top classes (if you don't play sports, and you aren't in the highest classes in your school, then you are a failure at life). Hell, I love to play the entertaining game of football. Gather some friends, grab the fully pumped ball, and pick the biggest yard to play in, always fun. Also, watching the sport is fun. I don't play at the official school team, since I usually have a lot of homework and things to do during the season, and scheduling and etc, so I don't play the sport- nor any sport because of the reasons I provided (unless you count paintballing/skiing) Also, I am in the top of my school, all the highest classes I can be in, and one of the smartest kids there. And I'm a major video game nerd, ex-WoW player, and I'm currently wearing a Halo 3 jacket, also thinking on how to spend my money on computer upgrades/ pc games, and looking at my bookshelf of manga.

So, you're just a intercourse tard failure if you say it sucks.

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 14, 2008, 02:18:22 PMI'm a moron who doesn't take other people's opinions into consideration before talking.