News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

So, how Angry are you about the Delay? (post all anger posts in here please)

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 15, 2008, 12:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you angry/depressed about the new delay?

Meh, I expected it.
I'm some what angry.
I'm Upset.
I'm depressed.
I'm MAD!
*calls Godzilla to destroy Japan Mad ! *
I'm sad, but I'll survive.

Rius

Quote from: Nayrman on January 15, 2008, 03:16:43 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 15, 2008, 03:08:08 PM
I still fail to see how LOZ TP sucked so bad that everybody complains about it... I really like that game.

HOWEVER, SSBB is different.

*Multi player

*Online Play

*4 different ways to play

*Bigger replay value

Need I say more?
From the trailers alone SSBB stands among the game of games.

TP was great, and actually warranted a delay towards the end to make it suitable for Wii. The problem is that there is no good reason to delay brawl. Build Hype? It's already the most hyped game Nintendo has had since Mario 64 X_X;;
TP and Galaxy, actually. :-X

Cakeman

ok...nintendo power is future us now right? and playstation magizine xbox ect all by future...they gave demos for those magizines...however when np made the switch...i emailed them about demos and said they dident have plans to release demos with np...BUT this may be an excption...everyone here and i mean EVERYONE email future us about this...and maybe we can "pursuade" them to give us a brawl demo ;) hmmmm....lol
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Nayrman

Never gonna happen in regards to demos. Nitnedo is incredibally cheap with stuff like this...

Playat

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 15, 2008, 11:17:54 AM
Quote from: PLAYAT on January 15, 2008, 05:59:22 AM
@StarWindWizard7: I have at least two reasons why brawl delayed.
1. The game is not as perfect as you make it sound. Sure the game have Sonic and all but don't ya think that Sonic could be a little bit better?
2. With this much time, sakurai can add more of our most wanted characters and stages making this game last longer
1. Of course it can be better! Spin Dash all the time is boring.
2. Sweet.

The spin dash attack was great. Just that Sonic's neutral special could either be reworked or changed

Nayrman

The game can't be made better guys, its DONE. They can't add anything in a week's time...besides MAYBE a sticker X_X;;
And I PRAY they're not delaying it for something stupid like that.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on January 15, 2008, 03:27:40 PM
The game can't be made better guys, its DONE. They can't add anything in a week's time...besides MAYBE a sticker X_X;;
Supply and demand!!

Japan didn't have enough copies to give "Every Single American" a copy of SSBB so they are delaying it
to fit every bodies demands!

This has to be the only reason.

Playat

Hmmm....anything's possible. Maybe they're releasing the japanese version to see how good brawl is or something

Nayrman

If Nintendo was concerned about Supply and Demand, then we'd have more Wii's on shelves. Apparently that isn't their big focus.

Cakeman

Nayrman

PLAYAT, if it's going to do well in Japan, it's going to do well here. heck, even Wii FIT is doing insanely well. Not to mention Brawl is the most hyped Wii game ever so it's going to sell. I just wanna know what the holdup is.

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on January 15, 2008, 03:33:56 PM
If Nintendo was concerned about Supply and Demand, then we'd have more Wii's on shelves. Apparently that isn't their big focus.
Well Nintendo is the kind of company that holds back stock.

It takes like $20 to make a Wii Disc.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cakeman

*edits* sorry about the double post

Rius

Quote from: PLAYAT on January 15, 2008, 03:33:42 PM

Hmmm....anything's possible. Maybe they're releasing the japanese version to see how good brawl is or something
Only Square Enix does that. :P

Nayrman

why is this thread having such issues? I can't acess the last page at all so I'm stuck reading posts from the "reply" page. man this site sucks sometimes.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 15, 2008, 03:36:29 PM
Quote from: PLAYAT on January 15, 2008, 03:33:42 PM

Only Square Enix does that. :P
Why Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2? WHY?!