Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((Thanks. That's what RPing is all about. Making the character believable and not perfect.))

Kristal turned around to see the Chimchar waking up. "First tell us why you were stalking us." She demanded, trying to sound intimidating. She was actually a bit scared.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"Haha, why should I tell you when I can just burn my way out?" inquired Ozymandias. With that, he tried to burn through the ropes. Unfortunately, the metal in the ropes prevented that.

"Oh... Crap..."

Light

"Hmm... trying to escape, are we?" Kristal turned around in surprise to see Kyle waking up, and getting onto his feet. "Why don't you just answer the question? It will make it a lot more easier on us. Who knows? We might even let you go in one piece." Kristal shot her brother a look that basically said, "stop being so intimidating".

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Kyle sighed. "Well... if you're not going to tell us..." He raised his arm.

"Stop, Kyle." Kristal said, waving at him to make him stop. He lowered his arm. "Why can't you tell?"

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Kristal sighed. "It's clear we're getting nowhere with this..."

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Kyle shook his head. "This isn't good. Perhaps we should call team ACT in...?" He looked towards Kristal.

"Well, if worse does come to worst..."

Triforce_Luigi

"What?!" cried Ozymandias, panic showing in his eyes. "No! Don't call them! Not them!"

Light

Kyle slammed his hands on a table nearby Ozymandias. "Then tell us something! Anything!"

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias was struggling in his bonds now. "What can I tell you?! I breathe a word and he'll kill me!" Suddenly, his eyes widened, as if he'd just said something forbidden."

Light

Kyle's ears perked up. "He? Who's 'he'?" Kristal looked at the Chimchar curiously.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias moaned. "No... Can't say. He'll kill me for saying what I already have. Can't say more!"

In his panic, his body convulsed and shook.

jnfs2014

" Lucas," Roy said. " An Oran berry was found in the mountains," he added.
   " So what," Lucas replied in amazement. " Big whoop."
     Roy looked at Lucas nervously before continuing. " There was a hair on it.....Lucario hair."
   " What!!!! We have to go," yelled Lucas as he ran out.
  " But...." Roy said. " Lucas is off again......"
   " ROY!!!!!," came Lucas a mile away. " LET'S GO ALREADY!!!!!!."
   " Coming, Lucas," Roy replied running to catch up to Lucas.