Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

X_Hero

Light

Kristal gave a strange look out the door. "Why the hell did they leave?" She asked, more to herself than to Kyle.

"Don't know, don't care." Kyle said, biting into an apple. He tossed Kristal an orange. She caught it, fumbling a bit. "If they went to get something to help us, then I'm glad they left. Speaking of which..." He turned to the Chimchar. "Want something to eat?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"Sure," said Ozymandias, seeming relieved that something mundane and completely unrelated to the interrogation was happening.

Light

"Hmm..." Kyle thought, holding a banana in his hand for Ozymandias. "It seems you can't grab the food tied up like that. How about this; we untie you so that you can eat, but you promise you won't go anywhere. Sound like a deal?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Like I have a choice. I try to escape, more than likely, I get attacked and tied up again. Therefore, I agree."

Light

Kyle went behind Ozymandias and untied the rope. He then handed him the banana. "Eat up." He said, taking another bite of his apple.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias took the banana, removed the peel, and ate gratefully. "Thanks," he muttered.

X_Hero

Katsuhi had made it back with Roy, and he walked in. The marks from the encounter with the Charizard were very noticeable.

"Man... That was some attack power..." Katsuhi said to himself.

Light

Kyle turned around as the door opened. "What happened to you?" He asked, walking over to the Vulpix. "You look like you got ran over by a Steelix."

X_Hero

"Worse... Aerial Aced by some crazed Charizard burning Pokemon Square up." Katsuhi replied with a bit of joke in his voice.

Light

Kyle smiled. "Good to see you made it out in one piece, though. Why did you leave, though?"

X_Hero

"Well, we went to get supplies, but then we had to stop that Charizard from doing any more damage." Katsuhi replied.

Light

jnfs2014

" Uhhhh.." Roy uttered." We....forgot."
    " Great. Just great," Lucas replied. " I only have 2 Oran Berries left."
        Lucas glared at Roy, and Roy ran out to get supplies.
     " Good," added Lucas.