Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

Name: Ronin

Pokemon: Buizel

Explorer

Moves: Water Gun, Swift, Quick Attack

Dislikes: Sitting around

Favorite Food: Apples

Background An average Buizel born in an average family. He grew tired of his boring lifestyle and left one day and left to go on adventures.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

darkmario

((okay 3 things:
1:sorry for my bad grammar and spelling.
2:sorry i havent posted in awhile.
3:This RP should be a game  :P .))

ace had just got out of sinister woods when he said to himself ''okay,  i wonder where Ozamydes((sorry if i spelled it wrong)), is mabey that rescue base knows''.when he got close to the base he heard some pokemon saying things like ''a charizard attacked town square'' and things like ''okay if we untie you you cant run away'', so he thought '' he should be there and started banging on the door yelling''Hey chimpchar are you in there. Open up!''.

Light

((Ugh... HORRID SPELLING AND ATROCIOUS GRAMMAR. I'm tired of RPing with people like this. <_< By the way, it's Chimchar, Ozymandias, and maybe, to name a few of your mistakes.))

Kyle noticed the loud banging. He quickly barricaded the door with a chair, not wanting any more intrusions. "We don't want any!" He yelled. He quickly turned around, and walked over to Ozymandias. "Do you know that voice?"

Triforce_Luigi

"I'm not sure," said Ozymandias. "No one I remember."

Light

Kyle's breathing picked up. "That Larvitar is outside! He could be in danger." He realized. "What should we do?" He asked the others.

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Kristal turned to the Riolu. "What do you think?" She asked.

((And now we wait...))

Triforce_Luigi

jnfs2014

" Roy is far away by now," Lucas replied. " Wait for him to come in," he added in a very soft voice.
        Roy was far away, buying 5 apples, 5 reviver seeds, and 8 oran berries.

Light

((Unlimited money, much? O_O In the game, that would cost about 7000 Poke.))

Kyle gave a sigh of relief. "Good. Now what?"

jnfs2014

(( Nils_13, you can create another character. Btw, Nils, you may RP here.))

jnfs2014

(( Oohhhhh....Maybe Roy brought money....4000 for reviver seeds...800 for oran berries(?)...125 for apples.))
       " Roy will take care of him," Lucas added. " If not," he added, lighting a fire punch. " Boom."

Light

"If worse comes to worst, that is." Kristal calmly said. "So," She began, tossing the Riolu an apple, "what's your story?"

jnfs2014

(( I gotta go))
    " Well..." Lucas began. " When I was only 3, my father went missing. When I was
8, my poor mother died, and us 6 Riolu's were placed in a foster home. I was the youngest
of all. No one took me until I was 10, when an Eevee couple adopted me. And finally, three
months ago, I found a small home and lived there. Now I help Pokemon in need and try to
find evidence of my father, the great Lucario."