Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Lucas grinned at Kristal, then nodded.
     " I forgot," he said," to get supplies. Roy."
     " Yes," Roy replied. He then knew. " Roger," he added.
    Roy then darted towards town.

Light

"So, where was your father's DNA found?" Kristal asked as she sat down on a log. Luckily, she had brought a bag of her own, so she had a few supplies that could keep her alive. However, she didn't have enough for everyone.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

" According to Roy," Lucas began," the mountains.
    Lucas had 3 Oran berries left, plus the scanner.

Nils_13

"I'm Ronin." the Buizel said, pointing at himself, "I like adventures, which is why I left home. And I have a few supplies... But only enough for me..." he said as he looked at the ground in a slightly depressed way bacause he didn't have enough supplies for everyone.

Light

"Now, don't feel bad." Kristal said, smiling a bit at Ronin. "I did the same thing. I think everyone should be responsible for themselves, when it comes to being prepared." She turned her attention back to Lucas. "The mountains, huh? It'll be pretty snowy up there, so we should prepare for a long and cold journey."

Light

"Now, don't feel bad." Kristal said, smiling a bit at Ronin. "I did the same thing. I think everyone should be responsible for themselves, when it comes to being prepared." She turned her attention back to Lucas. "The mountains, huh? It'll be pretty snowy up there, so we should prepare for a long and cold journey."

jnfs2014

" Yeah, but with this," Lucas replied, pointing to the scanner," we can find my dad. Nice to meat you Ronin."

Light

(("Meat"? ::)))

Kristal sighed, dug into her bag, pulled out a flute, and began to play quietly. She was passing the time while waiting for Roy to get back.

X_Hero

"Well, I'm Katsuhi." He began. "I like training and sleeping, and my favorite food is ramen with extra miso pork." He smiled.

Light

Kristal stopped playing her flute, and put it back in her bag. "Now that we're all acquainted, all we have to do is wait for Roy to get back."

jnfs2014

Roy came back a while later, with enough for 3 Reviver seeds each, 5 Oran Berries each, and 10 apples.
(( Pokeflute???))
    " Now we can get going," Lucas said, beginning to walk again. " Nice to meet you, Katsuhi," he added, turning around for a second before walking again.

Light

((Huh? "Pokeflute"?))

Kristal put her bag over her shoulder and followed Lucas. "Come on, we don't have all the time in the world!" She shouted to the others. She then remembered that she would have to ask the Chimchar to introduce himself later.

Triforce_Luigi

((The flute used to wake the sleeping Snorlax.))

Ozymandias followed silently, scowling.

High above, however, a Murkrow soared over. Fugue looked down at the party.

"Found 'em, boss," he said, seemingly to no one.

Good. Watch them, came a sinister voice in his head.

"Yes, Darkrai, sir."

Figure out what they're up to.

"Yeah, yeah."

Don't speak in that insolent tone!

"Yes, sir. But..."

But what?

"It's just, this Chimchar, why would he be associating with rescuers if he serves you?"

Ozymandias was on a mission to destroy some rescue team bases. He was apprehended by that Treecko and her brother. From what I can tell, he is being forced to be with them at the moment. Continue to watch them, but do not interfere until I command.

Fugue was silent after that. He continued to gaze down at the travelers.

Light

((Not what I was intending it to be, but perhaps... Though it could be godmodding later on, I was hoping it could be the Azure Flute.))

Kristal slowed down and ended up walking next to Ozymandias. "Sorry that we didn't have time to introduce you, but we had to get going." She said. "I, however, am highly interested. What's your name?"

Triforce_Luigi

((Azure Flute? I can't seem to recall what that is...))

Ozymandias looked at her.

"Ozymandias," he muttered, sorely tempted to make some snide remark.