Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Dream Eater," said Darkrai. A dark aura flew at Roy. If it touched him, his energy would be drained.

jnfs2014

Roy just lay there. His energy was drained.....(( sorry)).....All of a sudden a yellow light surrounded Roy. He was evolving.

Triforce_Luigi

Darkrai chuckled. Even a Pupitar would not be much trouble.

jnfs2014

Lucas felt that something was wrong. He remembered his dream. He saw this dark aura. " Darkrai set me up!" he shouted, running back.

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, well," said Darkrai, hearing Lucas. "He seems to have figured it out. You three, Ozymandias, Fugue, and Maetoka. Handle the ones here. I shall get the other two."

Light

Kristal - confused - began running back to Lucas. "Wait!" She began to lose her breath again. "What about the DNA?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Light

Kristal stared at Lucas blankly. "What do you mean, 'I find him'? He's your father! You go and look for him while I help the others."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

Name:Spike

Pokemon:Cubone

Rescuer or Darkrai lackey:(Hopes to be a Rescuer, but is a loner)

Moveset: Bonerang, Dig, Rollout,

Likes: To help people, meditating alone, train at Makuhita's Gym, and to view the Sunset.

Dislikes:Is angered when innocent pokemon are hurt or killed emotionally or physically. His temper, is not something you would like to play with.

Favorite Food:Ember Fries, Poke Cola, Sea Kingler Pizza, and Miltank Moo Juice

Background: Spike's mom died at child birth. Spike's dad was later kidnapped as a slave for Darkrai and then killed when he refused to kill a group of pokemon. Spike grew up wanting to avenge his father's death, and help other pokemon. He resides in a cave like house, next to Makuhita's Gym.

jnfs2014

(( Wolf may RP))
" Sure," Lucas replied," go...And get your brother to help."
He started running up the mountain.

X_Hero

Katsuhi jumped up to try and evade Maetoka's oncoming attack, but it wasn't enough, as Maetoka also jumped up, slamming into Katsuhi's gut at high force.

"Ghuh!!" Katsuhi said in pain as spat out a bit of blood. He hit the ground, and rolled a bit before, forcing himself back to his feet. "Quick Attack!" He began to rush at Maetoka at high speed. "Fire Spin!" He shot out the twirling flames so that they wrapped around himself as he dashed at Maetoka.

"Combo moves? Those are pathetic..." Maetoka said with a smirk. He just stood there for a moment. "... Agility." He suddenly vanished, causing Katsuhi to stop in confusion. Maetoka appeared above Katsuhi. "Thunderbolt." He charged up his body and shot out the large blue sparks down at Katsuhi. They unfortunately made perfect contact.

"GYAAH!!" Katsuhi shouted in pain from the force of the blast.

jnfs2014

Roy took on Ozimandias.

Triforce_Luigi

((What happened to Ronin? And Roy is Pupitar now?))

Ozymandias sent a Fire Spin at Roy.

jnfs2014

" Dragonbreath!" Roy exclamed. The moves made a thundrous noise as they clashed.

Triforce_Luigi

"Quick Attack!" cried Ozymandias, rushing at Roy. Then he said "Fire Spin!" and the flames whirled around him as he charged.