Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"I don't know!" She yelled, tired of the fighting and the bitter cold. "You're the one who never told me about yourself!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"LIKE I EVER HAD A CHOICE!" he yelled, angry at himself, at Darkrai, and at her.

Light

Kristal recoiled in fear, sadness, and grief. "I... didn't know... I mean... doesn't everyone have a choice?" She asked, seemingly to no one.

Wolfpika

Spike crushed the blasted his way through the Dark Pulse and charged with incredible speed, still on his Rollout.

Triforce_Luigi

"Everyone may have a choice," said Ozymandias sadly. "But sometimes, the choice is made for you."

Darkrai was slammed by Rollout. "Psychic," he said after recovering. Several trees were uprooted and sent flying at Spike.

Light

"I wish..." Kristal said, "...that I could help you, someway."

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, unless you know someone who can get rid of Darkrai, there is no chance," he said.

Wolfpika

After Spike slammed into Darkrai, he didn't have time to dodge the next attack. And the trees around him were sent flying into him.

"OOOF!" Spike flew across the ground. Spike struggled to get up....

"....Why....why must you torture pokemon this way? Didn't you used to be good once?" Spike used Bonerang once more and hurled it at Darkrai.

Triforce_Luigi

"You are foolish," chuckled Darkrai, sidestepping the Bonemerang. "Just like your father. He never learned his lesson. There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to take it."

Wolfpika

"Your wrong Darkrai! Little truth you speak Darkrai, I believe there is good and evil in all of us, it just takes our will to decide what we want in the end..." Spike recovered his Bonerang and ran up to Darkrai. He then attacked Darkrai with his bone club full force.

Triforce_Luigi

"You are a fool," said Darkrai, allowing the attack to connect. "Dark Pulse!" A full force pulse rushed at Spike from close range.

Light

"I don't think I know anyone like that..." Kristal told Ozymandias, determination in her eyes, "...but I'll try my hardest!" She ran to where Spike and Darkrai were fighting, and she shot a few leaves at Darkrai.

Kyle felt something in his heart. No! He rushed out the door, and began to run towards the mountains.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias ran after her, hoping Darkrai would not harm her.

Darkrai waved the leaves aside with Psychic. He turned to face Kristal. He frowned when he saw her necklace. His frown deepened when he saw Ozymandias. "What is this emotion in your heart, Chimchar?" he spat at Ozymandias. He looked at Kristal. "And you, girl, why do you wear that necklace?"

Wolfpika

Spike was only able to partially block the blow, but the rest knocked him back. That was when he saw the treecko attack Darkrai.

No....no no no no NO!

"NO! NOT YOU! GET OUT OF HERE! HE'LL KILL YOU!" Spike tried to defend her by leaping in front of her and raised his bone club in protection.

Light

"And why should I tell you?" Kristal spat back at Darkrai, ignoring Spike. She started feeling something to grow inside her. What the...?

Kyle looked at his necklace, and it began to shine. I don't have much time... EXTREMESPEED! He began to run even fater than before.