Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"Spike had to be a jackass and wake up Spiritomb." Trigger replied, trying to burn the trees.

"Come on Kristal, I'll help." Spike helped Kristal up and walked her over to Trigger.

"Get on, we're going to get out of here, like it or not." Spike bashed the trees with his bone club until there was a huge hole in the middle.

Then, a rumbling growl roared throughout the cave.

"ROOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Spike became panicked and jumped out of the hole.

"Come on guys!"

Light

"A Spiritomb?" Kristal thought out loud, simutaneously grabbing her stick and pulling out her flute. "You know what they say; 'Music calms the ravage beast.'" With that, she began to play.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

The Spiritomb just got more mad and sounded to be coming to their location faster.

"The only thing that's gonna calm, is that the fact he won't be walking anymore! Now get on!" Trigger motioned for her to get on once more. Spike shouted,

"Hey guys! The storm's over! Let's go while we can!" Spike started heaving boulders into the hole to block out spiritomb.

Light

Kristal took the flute from her lips, and put it in her bag. She then looked over at Spike and Trigger. "You guys go ahead. I'll catch up later. And besides, I'll only slow you down."

Wolfpika

"Oh no Kristal, we're all leaving together, no man or woman left behind on this." Spike helped Kristal walk to Trigger.

"Don't worry Kristal, I've carried tons before, and that was years ago. You'll be no weight on me. Promise." Trigger assured.

The roaring could be heard louder and the barricade seemed to be wearing off as pieces of tree bark were falling off.

"Hurry!"

Triforce_Luigi

"Will you cut the sappy 'no man gets left behind' speech so we can go?! We are on a tight schedule here," said Ozymandias.

Light

Kristal sighed, then hopped up onto Trigger's back. "I hope you're right. Now let's go!"

Wolfpika

Trigger galloped across the fields with ease, passing trees and boulders. Spike headed on foot, to make sure Spiritomb wouldn't follow them. When he was at least 35 ft. away, he used Dig to make a giant hole and when he was done, he covered the hole with lot's of leaves, sticks and branches. When it looked like ground, he cleaned up with his tail to add the finishing touches. He could see a ghostly aura approaching at high speed.

"Better get out of here." Spike curled up into Rollout and raced across the plains.

Light

Kristal watched as Spike came back in his Rollout form. She sighed. "You do know Spiritomb is a Ghost, right!?" She shouted to him.

Wolfpika

"Well it'll hold him off for a little while, besides, the important thing is getting you and Ozzy out of here." Spike guided Trigger through the mountains until they came to a trail. They went down the trail and soon Spike could see the familiar settings of Makuhita's Dojo.

"Well, we made it." Spike said triumphantly.

Spike could hear the angry roar again.

I'll never make that mistake again...

Light

"Obviously," Kristal called out to Spike, suddenly becoming weak again, "Ghost Pokemon are tangible and can levitate. Of course that trap wouldn't have worked!" She sighed, and suddenly her vision became blurred.

Wolfpika

"Kristal? You ok?" Spike walked over to help her. Trigger yawned and leaned down so Kristal and Ozzy could get off.

Light

((XD Now we have two Larvitars...))

Kristal tried to get off of Trigger, but she forgot that her left leg was bad. As soon as she got off, she fell down. Embarrassed, she quickly grabbed her makeshift cane and stood up. "I'm... I'm fine."

Wolfpika

"Will you quit lying?!" Spike said with a chuckle. Spike walked with Kristal.

"You guys need a place to rest? Or do you have places?"

Light

"I have a place," Kristal said, leaning against her stick.