News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"True... THANKS!" said Ozzy, examining the phone, just cause it was awesome.

jnfs2014

Wolfpika

((Sweet! but I hate blackberry...))

"Cool, but I"m sticking with the iPhone I found." Spike held up the device that had D.A. on the back.

"I wonder what these mean." Spike said, pointing to the tags that read D.A. on the back of the iPhone and the head of the gem that read L.A.

"Just before I blacked out, I saw a light coming from the gem. Don't you? I think it stands for....Light Army..."

jnfs2014

(( You're confusing.))

" I think we should find the owner. Check the numbers."

Light

"I think D.A. could stand for ((Dumbledore's)) Darkrai's Army..." Kristal speculated. "That's still a longshot, though. It wouldn't make any sense to make your presence known with inscribing it on the back... maybe it's someone's initials?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

((Lol on dumbledore))

"Or just Dark Army..." Spike checked the name ID on the iPhone.

"It says... 666-9969. Well, those first 3 numbers sound pleasant." Spike sarcastically said.

"How about, Damned Abomination?" Trigger joked.

"No time for cracking wise Trig. We nearly got killed by Giratina, now's not the time to make fun of things that could be dangerous."

"Well, what about the gem? I know that you saw the light but I didn't. Did Kristal see a light before she fainted?"

jnfs2014

(( I just beat the main boss on PMD2, * spoilers you have to pm me to see*!!!))
(( I also got 2 Golden Apples and the Lost Loot.))

" Wait," Lucas replied," I once read in a book and from my father that the Dark Army, led by Darkrai, almost engulfed the world in darkness, before Lucario and his partner stopped them."
  He thought a minute, the added more.
      " I wonder who was his partner.....Nevermind that. They were a part of a group of Pokemon called the Light Army. Does that help?"

Wolfpika

"A book? Come on, half of those god-forsaken things made of paper are just exaggerations." Trigger retorted.

"Excuse him, the last time he read one was when he was 5 years old, and there is no such thing as Santa Claus, only Delibird. He never believed it." Spike whispered.

"Well, it does sorta help. At least now we know an idea of.." Spike stopped, and suddenly realized something.

"Wait a minute...oh no....WE NEED TO GET TO RENDAR NOW! EVERYBODY OFF THE TRAIN!" Spike ran out of the compartment and tried to get the conductor to stop the train.

jnfs2014

(( Nice Rank up Wolf. Also, * spoilers.*))

" Wha.." Lucas replied," where are you going?"
(( Why are we making so many stops?))

Wolfpika

"Conductor, we need to stop-" Spike gasped when he saw the conductor, dead.

"Guys, we need to leave now! We're going to get to Rendar on foot!" Spike jumped out of the train and found the source of his suspicions. A time bomb was ticking back on forth on it's clock, 5 more minutes and KABOOT it will go.

"Spike! Wait for me!" Trigger snatched up the two items and jumped out the window.

jnfs2014

(( But I hate walking.))

" Can't we just, like, through it out the window?"

Wolfpika

((It's under the train...and I'm outside right now.))

"Spike, let try destroying it.."

"Trigger, if your joking right now, that wasn't funny! You know that you will just kill us all in the process. We have to take it off or run." Spike took hold of the bomb and pulled as hard as he could. The bomb wouldn't budge.

"Oh f***. Look!" The bomb was stuck because there was super hot glue everywhere, not to mention a magnet.

"Ok, we now run." Spike hopped on Trigger.

"Let's go get the others!"

Light

"Wait!" Kristal shouted to Spike. "Let me try to disarm the bomb. I think I can do it. Plus, if we try to travel to Rendar on foot, it will take no less than a week to get there. Do you know how much Darkrai could accomplish before then?"

jnfs2014

" A lot. If necessary, I might be able to teleport us out. Can't hurt to try."

Light

"Yeah, and have the rest of the passengers here die?" Kristal asked Lucas. "I can't let that happen." The hot glue had also stuck to most of the windows and doors on the outside of the train, so it was nearly impossible to get out. The window Spike and Trigger had gone through was one of the few that wasn't glued.