News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

It was a direct hit. Ozymandias was sent flying into the tree. He slid to the ground, unconscious.

Light

Kristal - who was almost at Pokemon Square - heard the blow, and could feel it through her body. She turned around, and began to run back to the base.

Meanwhile, Kyle stared at the Chimchar he had just knocked out. "Now, I should..." He felt dizzy, as that last blow took a lot out of him, and having wounds from fire attacks didn't help either. "...find out... what he..." He fell to the ground, and blacked out.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias briefly woke up and looked at Kyle, but fainted again from his wounds.

Light

Kristal returned to the scene, shocked to see her brother unconcious. She was slightly relieved to see the enemy unconcious as well, however. She turned to the Riolu. "What happened?"

jnfs2014

" I guess he was tired," Lucas replied. He shrugged. "He did very well in
battling that Chimchar. Give him this," he added, handing her an oran berry.
" See you later." And with that Lucas ran back to his base.

jnfs2014

New Character!!!

Name: Roy

Pokemon: Larvitar(sp.)

Rescuer or Darkrai lackey: Rescuer

Moveset: Rock Slide, Crunch, Dig, Dragonbreath

Dislikes: Grass and Water type

Favorite Food: Pizza

Background: Roy was mistreated as a child (suprised he's not a Darkrai member),
so he decided to help Pokemon in need. He is best friends with Lucas.

darkmario

ace was just walking through sinester woods  bored with nothing to do when he noticed a charmelean((not a new character))  a fellow darkrai lackey and said ''sup'' when the charmelean shouted ''what do you mean 'sup' you were supposed to  be searching for rescue team bases to destroy!'' ''i was'' snaped ace ''well if you were'' said charmelean ''you would have noticed, that you let that chimpchar get teamed up on. and what were you doing , most likely eating pepers.''  ''hey do you want a problem'' snaped ace ''hah your a treeko i dare you to try to take me on. now go find that chimpchar before i report you to darkrai'' ''whatever'' so ace went to to find chimpchar

jnfs2014

Quote from: darkmario on January 23, 2008, 06:29:26 PM
ace was just walking through sinester woods  bored with nothing to do when he noticed a charmelean((not a new character))  a fellow darkrai lackey and said ''sup'' when the charmelean shouted ''what do you mean 'sup' you were supposed to  be searching for rescue team bases to destroy!'' ''i was'' snaped ace ''well if you were'' said charmelean ''you would have noticed, that you let that chimpchar get teamed up on. and what were you doing , most likely eating pepers.''  ''hey do you want a problem'' snaped ace ''hah your a treeko i dare you to try to take me on. now go find that chimpchar before i report you to darkrai'' ''whatever'' so ace went to to find chimpchar
(( ok....but needs work.....especially capitalization.....see rules.))

Triforce_Luigi

((Grammar, darkmario? :-| And you never fixed your profile.))

jnfs2014

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 23, 2008, 06:47:48 PM
((Grammar, darkmario? :-| And you never fixed your profile.))
((he actually pmed me and fixed it. See 1st post))

Light

((Yeah, now I'm tempted to drop out of the RP. It's not being managed well, and the lack of proper spelling is confusing me.))

Light

Kristal turned around to talk to Lucas. "Can I have some help with-" But he was gone. She sighed and dragged the two inside the base. She put the unconcious Chimchar in a chair, and tied him up with a rope that had metal inside. Now he can't burn through it... She fed Kyle the Oran Berry and waited for him to wake up. She sighed.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias woke up tied up to a chair. "Where am I?" he muttered to himself.

jnfs2014

Lucas stopped at his base. A Larvitar was sanding by it.
" Lucas," it said. " Nice place."
" Thanks, Roy," Lucas replied. " Now that you're here we
can get down to business....but.."
  " But what," Roy replied.
  " I met this Pikachu and Treecko twice," Lucas said." The Treecko was
nice but the Pikachu was a bit subborn (( To Kyle: No offense. Awesome job LS))."
   " We'll worry about that later, but I have big news, Lucas," Roy replied.
".........It's about your father," he added.