News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Kristal seemed as if she didn't hear Ozymandias, and continued walking towards the light. It moved to her left, and she began to run after it.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

"Be quiet, you don't know what it's like for me." Spike noticed that Kristal was going somewhere, somewhere near a place he knew that wouldn't be a good thing to be around.

"Hey hey, get away from there!" Spike ran over to stop her.

Triforce_Luigi

mecha_fang

Name: Blade
Pokemon: Scizor
Allegiance: Bounty Hunter(Against Darkrai, but not really a good guy. Has a personal vendetta against him.
Personality: Speedy, cold and calculating, yet honorable
Teammate: Diablo the Tyranitar
Diablo is strong, yet dumb.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: mecha_fang on February 15, 2008, 07:25:29 PM
Name: Blade
Pokemon: Scizor
Allegiance: Bounty Hunter(Against Darkrai, but not really a good guy. Has a personal vendetta against him.
Personality: Speedy, cold and calculating, yet honorable
Teammate: Diablo the Tyranitar
Diablo is strong, yet dumb.
((Did you even read the first post?))

Light

Kristal continued to run after the light, seeing it get brighter. She ignored Spike, as well as Ozymandias's comment. What is it...? She stumbled after running for awhile, and found herself deep in snow. She got up, and noticed that the light was gone. Also, the winds were getting harsher, and the snow was covering her vision. Oh my God... what's happening...? She began to shiver. "Ozzy!?" She cried out. "Kyle!? Lucas!" She waited for a response, not sure if anyone could hear her.

Wolfpika

((Not likely))

Spike could hear Kristal's cries and shouted,

"Kristal! Come to the sound of my voice!" Spike then ran in the direction of the footprints while he could.

"Kristal!"

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias followed after, but tripped into a snow drift. When he got up, Kristal was gone in the snow. He thought he could hear her calling for help, but couldn't be sure. He shivered a little. "Fire Spin!" he said, blowing a small flame to warm himself. He began walking to where he thought he could hear Kristal. He blew larger flames, in case anyone could see it.

Wolfpika

"Kristal! Speak to me! Kristal!" Spike then sensed Ozzy trying to follow.

"Ozzy, take this!" Spike then threw his bone club towards Ozzy.

"Use one of your fire attacks at the pointed end. It can be used as a everlasting torch!"

Light

Kristal looked at the ground, and noticed that the snow was covering her footprints. A blizzard?! She looked around, hearing a voice. She was pretty sure it was the Cubone's voice, but she couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. She looked around, and every direction looked the same. She then heard a large, ripping sound. She was becoming scared.

((Wolf, I still don't think Kristal's name was given to Spike. And "everlasting torch"? :P :-\))

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias could barely hear Spike over the wind, and was taken by surprise when the bone hit him in the head. "Ouch," he muttered, picking the bone up and lighting the tip as directed. He continued walking.

Wolfpika

((Well, the bone can provide itself as a feeding source for the fire. And, it wasn't given, but Spike heard it being used.))

"Kristal! Answer me! It's me, Spike! Shout as loud as you can!" Spike decided it would be easier to head out on his Rollout attack. He curled up into a ball once more, and rushed over the snow, making a wide track and deep track so that the snow couldn't cover it quickly.

"Kristal? Kristal!"

Light

Kristal looked around, and saw a faint light again. However, this one looked different. Nevertheless, she knew that light = warmth, and warmth = good. She began to run towards it with the little strength she had left, when a large, uprooted tree came seemingly out of nowhere, and hit her. She raised her left arm in defense, but it was no use.

She heard a cracking sound, and the tree rolled away from her. She collapsed onto the ground, blood pouring from her left arm and shoulder. She speculated that it was broken. Is this it... am I... going to die? She tried to get into a sitting position, but it seemed that the entire left portion of her body was immobilized. She then attempted to cry out one more time, but her voice was so dried and cracked that nothing came out. So she did the only thing she could do.

She began to cry.

Wolfpika

Spike then started to hear a faint whimper to his left.

Kristal..

Spike rushed over and saw Kristal, half soaken in blood and immobilized. Spike saw a tree that had a little of the blood from Kristal.

No....

"Oh my god, Kristal! Come on, your going to be ok." Spike tried to pick her up.

(I left it there so you can decide whether you refuse or just let it happen))

Light

Kristal remained limp. She was slipping in and out of conciousness. Right before she went unconcious again, she heard another ripping sound...

Another tree came flying, this time in Spike's direction.