News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"I would normally believe that this is just a practical joke. But, it's way too much of a coincidence to be fake." Trigger looked it over, trying to find more clues.

"So, how did that happen to you?" Trigger pointed at Kristal's cast that Spike made, which meant he was talking about her arm.

Light

Kristal scoffed. "You just contradicted yourself, you know." She said to Spike. She then turned to Trigger. "I... don't really remember. I think a tree hit it. I know it's broken."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

Spike chuckled in the distance.

"Your welcome Kristal!" Spike joked.

"Spike spike spike...." Trigger got up and went to the trees that blocked them in. He could hear the storm still, but it was softer.

"Storm's loosening up, we'll be able to get out of here in a while." Trigger then grabbed his own makeshift pillow. He stretched and fell asleep.

"You better get some rest too Kristal." Spike motioned for Kristal to sleep while he went deeper into the cave.

"I'll be back, just sleep Kristal."

Light

Wolfpika

"No problem, that's what friends are for." Spike then held his club at the fire until it got a torch.

Spike journeyed into the cave, deeper then he was supposed to.

I wonder if that monster is still here...

Light

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 17, 2008, 10:45:10 AM
"No problem, that's what-" But Spike realized that Kristal fell asleep. ((If that was Godmodding, tell me so I can edit that.))

"-friends are for." Spike then held his club at the fire until it got a torch.

Spike journeyed into the cave, deeper then he was supposed to.

I wonder if that monster is still here...

((OMG... HELL YES, THAT IS GODMODDING!!! I never said she fell asleep. The character of Kristal is in my complete control, and you made her fall asleep. So, yes, that would classify as Godmodding. Big time.))

Wolfpika

Spike turned around to make sure everyone was ok, before he headed out. He came across a few Zubats, which he knocked out easily. The deeper he went, the harder it was to stay away from wild pokemon. Soon, he began to hear low growls.

I'm getting closer...

((OK, i'm planning on running into the monster, but what pokemon should I make it? a legendary? or a ghost pokemon?))

Light

((Just because we only have a few posts in a day doesn't mean this thread has lost its fire. Stop spamming, posting in the RP by yourself many times in a row, and just overall annoying me. Please, stop-it-a-with-the-senseless-posting.))

Wolfpika

((*chuckles* it seems like it's just we're interested in other RP's more than this one. I'm gonna have to make another RP as well.))

Spike heard more lowly growling noises, and they were getting closer.

I think I found it!

Just then, a machop from the cave, tackled Spike from behind, and threw him across the ground.

"OWWWW!" Spike was scraped across his whole knee. The Machop then ran in to attack more.

"Rollout!" Spike charged the Machop in his ball form, and sent him flying into the wall. The machop crumbled to the floor and was knocked out.

"That'll teach you to not mess with us boneheads."

Spike walked on and then heard the growling noise, louder than anything he had ever heard.

"Show yourself! Come on out! I challenge you!"

Then, an eye, another eye, and a wicked smile could be seen. The figure stepped out in the illuminating area from Spike's torch. Spike then felt scared as hell and wanted to run away, and it wasn't because of what the monster looked like, but the monster's prescence.

"Sp-sp-sp-spiritomb!"

Light

"Hey!" Kristal shouted at the now gone Spike. "You can't tell me what I can and can't do!" She sighed as she tried to get up, but realized that her left leg was still numb. Huh... it'll take me the night for it to heal. In the meantime... Kristal broke off a branch from one of the trees blocking the entrance, and began to use her leaves to carve it into a cane of sorts. After she had finished, she fell asleep, wanting some shut eye.

Wolfpika

Spike was running as far away as he could, away from the awakened Spiritomb. He started shouting,

"GUYS! OZZY, TRIGGER, KRISTAL! WE GOTTA GO, NOW!"

Trigger stirred from his nap and yawned. He woke up and began to hear Spike shouting like heck.

What did he do now....

"Spike? What's going on?"

"SPIRITOMB! SPIRITOMB!" Spike came into view after a while, looking pale and scared as hell.

"Spike? What happe-"

"I DON'T CARE IF THE STORM IS STILL GOING! WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE NOW!" Spike started busting the tree barricade with his bone club.

"Trigger, wake everyone up. After that, help me bust this open. You think you can take both on horseback?"

"Maybe, but make me a saddle at least. It will make it more comfortable."

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias woke up groggily and tried to get up, but the pain would not let him.

Wolfpika

"Ozzy, get up. We got to go now." Trigger nudged him to get up.

"Trigger, here." Spike handed him a wooden saddle and slipped it on his back.

"Kristal, we have to leave." Trigger used Flame Wheel on the tree barricade and burned it.

"We got to go now."

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias moaned and tried to get up again. He managed to get to Trigger and flop onto the saddle and groaned again.

Light

Kristal sat on top of a hill overlooking the ocean, her legs dangling over the side of it. "Kristal, over here!" She heard a voice that she knew could only belong to her brother. She got up, and turned around. But when she saw her brother, she was stunned.

"What the...?!" Instantly, she could feel the ground beneath her feet moving, and it gave way. The next thing she knew was that she was tumbling underwater, slowly slipping away...

"Gah!" She woke up with a startled gasp. She rubbed her eyes, and looked down. It was just a dream... but what...? She turned to see everyone moving around. "What's up?"