UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Mario Bros. Military: The Revival

Started by MarioGamer, September 23, 2007, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamingfreak10

*the fires get drawn into an orb, and it explodes out at the specters*

Triforce_Luigi

The specters are unharmed. A window into another world appears. Out of it comes Trilo. He uses his powers to find his foe. He is invisible. Trilo leaps bak into the window leading to another world.

gamingfreak10

*the fire returns to raging everywhere*

Triforce_Luigi

Trilo mutters something and it starts to rain, putting the fire out.

gamingfreak10

*one flame, glowing blue, stays lit, instantly turning any water that touches it to steam**in an instance, still burning, it vanishes*

Triforce_Luigi

The flame reappears, tracking Zan. It finds him and attacks.

gamingfreak10

*all the flame is able to locate is, the blue flame, outside of where the rain is, and when it atacks, it's abosrbed, and the blue flame grows larger and hotter*

Triforce_Luigi

The blue flame disappears. In it's place was a strange hole in the air. Out pops Trilo. His arms are raised in peace. There is a smile on his face.

gamingfreak10

*the flame reforms and floats away from trilo*

Triforce_Luigi

trilo chases the flame, almost playfully.

gamingfreak10

*the mage seems to appear in the middle of the specters, and the flame floats away*
*far far away from the specters the flame forms into a humanoid shape, and then i appear, still surrounded in a red light*"where did u find those things? completely impervious to everything? i'm surprised u can control them" *power radiates from me* "so-are we done?"

Triforce_Luigi

"We are done. As for the Specters, I found them in another world, another universe. It was called Citta'gazze. There were no adults there because of them. The only people were children. I found that this was because the Specters only attacked adults. Children cannot even see them. There is something about there innocence that they do not care for. They can sense power and flock to the most powerful.  Since there only children at the time they flocked to me. They sense power in you too. They would not attack you. I uses them merely for intimidation. You may call upon there power as well. You must only call for them and they shall fly to you."

gamingfreak10

"hmmm i doubt they'd listen to me" *i close my eyes and the red glow dissappears* "definitly not innocent" *turns back and starts walking, snaps my fingers and i step through a dark portal, and reappear in the base and i close the roof before laying back on the air again*

Triforce_Luigi

ShizureWord

(Oops. Pardon me Pax. I disappeared from posting for a while due to previous engagements. Oh, and please also pardon me for misunderstanding your other attack. I understand now. And also, I would like to give you my regards. You are a magnificent roleplayer, with a grasp on subjects I barely know of. I hope that we can become allies and perhaps even friends. :)   )

Shizure was caught off guard and gasped as his parts of his bubble disappeared. His panic grew larger as he noticed the ground underneath him grow softer and more unstable. "I have to move and quick." He mumbled a word and small cuts slashed all his fingers. He was desperate for escape from this attack he could feel was quite dangerous. He used his magic to pull the blood up and form a rune.

"Flight upon golden wings." He crouched down and pushed off as hard as he could. As he soared into the sky, on his back grew wings of golden energy. He then traced a small rune on the air in front of him and the wings disappeared. But, instead of falling he landed on the air as if it were solid. He had managed to pull enough molecules from the surrounding area to make a small platform of the air.
Creator of The Brotherhood of Zeranthia. Join the fight! Pm me for link.