News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

the respark of the key blade wars

Started by Transient Link, September 28, 2007, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Thanks, but no thanks. I would stay... but I have to train if I'm ever going to try to stop the War from coming again. Besides, I don't even know your name."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Transient Link

Dr.Hobo2

"Not only that, but nor do we know where to go." Dimentiono said interveening (sp?) in on the conversation.

Light

OOC// Turning point of the story!!

IC// Harver let out his trademark sigh. "Harver Marron." He said, extending his hand out to Wolf, waiting for it to be shaken. "My father was Axel Marron."

Transient Link

he took his hand "just call me wolf"

Triforce_Luigi

"Can we skip the sappy introductions?"

Dr.Hobo2

"You know, you need to start acting more mature." Dimentiono said getting a bit annoyed again. "This is a sereous matter we're talking about right now."

Triforce_Luigi

"Importance is irrelevant. Everything is important to someone."

Dr.Hobo2

Hm...very intersting veiw on that idea. "But right now, this is important to us." Dimentiono said. "So the importance of this is relevant to us."

Triforce_Luigi

"Perhaps so... So this Keyblade must be sentient to be able choose its wielders."

Dr.Hobo2

"I suppose so." Said Dimentiono. For a guy that's sarcastic half the time, he's pretty smart.

Ooc// g2g for dinner.

Transient Link

ooc/ bump oh and lightinng next post ;)

Light

OOC// Who's lightinng? :P

IC// Harver started to walk away. "I guess I'll see you guys around." He said. "I'll probably be in town for the next few days, so if you need to talk, just look for me."

Transient Link

ic/ wolf scratched the back of his head "ok....whatever"

Light

Harver walked down an abandoned street of Traverse Town. He sighed as he looked at his right hand. Both hands had plack gloves on, since it was cold that night. He opened and closed his hand slowly. I probably have to stay for at least another 2 days... He thought. That time and space rift I caused to get here took a lot out of me.

It was then that Harver realized he felt extremely tired. He started walking aimlessly in search of somewhere to go.