Started by Darkastral, January 18, 2008, 07:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkastral

Quote from: Ares300 on January 19, 2008, 02:51:57 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 19, 2008, 02:16:58 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 19, 2008, 02:08:23 PM
Quote from: LinkXLR on January 19, 2008, 09:27:14 AM
Quote from: ::Poledra:: on January 18, 2008, 07:47:42 PM
Hmmm...the  only thing that comes to mind is Megas XLR, but it was on Cartoon Network...and she didn't have tarot cards, I don't think...
*Looks at my screen name*

OHHHHHHHHH! I REMEMBER! I put XLR in my name because I really liked Megas XLR! It's all coming back to me!
I liked that show too. It's too bad it didn't do so well. I thought it was a very well-done parody of robot anime.
Remember the episode where the main dude (What's his name) got caught, and they "tortured" him by placing a slurpie RIGHT in front of him out of his reach? :D

Epic, epic show!

I remember that episode :D I also remember the one where that alien that looks like an Ing attacks and every chance Alex(I think that was his name) tries to bet a tri-surpee, the robot/alien destroys it.

epic episode

and it was regis btw

anywho, I love the one where he has to manually control the robot, and he uses a DDR pad xD

Spam

Mario64

Hmmm...the  only thing that comes to mind is Megas XLR, but it was on Cartoon Network...and she didn't have tarot cards, I don't think...

OHHHHHHHHH! I REMEMBER! I put XLR in my name because I really liked Megas XLR! It's all coming back to me!

I liked that show too. It's too bad it didn't do so well. I thought it was a very well-done parody of robot anime.

Good show, good show...

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Mario64 on January 19, 2008, 07:08:44 PM

Good show, good show...

Yeah, probably the last good show on Toonami D:.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Hiei

Super Human Samurai Syber Squad? The way I recall it, that was nothing like Gundam.

EDIT: Oh wait, it was animated? Was it the horrible chop-job of Escaflowne? I know it had mecha, but that was more like Aura Battler Dunbine than Gundam.

Yeah it was probably Escaflowne. That's the only one that I can remember that was on Fox Kids and matches that description.
...̅̅̅

Hiei

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 20, 2008, 12:29:56 AM
Yeah it was probably Escaflowne. That's the only one that I can remember that was on Fox Kids and matches that description.

It doesn't deserve to be called Escaflowne. |:

Syncopathic

Remember the episode where the main dude (What's his name) got caught, and they "tortured" him by placing a slurpie RIGHT in front of him out of his reach? :D

Epic, epic show!

I remember that episode :D I also remember the one where that alien that looks like an Ing attacks and every chance Alex(I think that was his name) tries to bet a tri-surpee, the robot/alien destroys it.
I think it was coop. and the regis mark 5 pwned.

yes.derek

HEY LOOK HEY

Apollo

amplas

I don't know if this was one kids WB or Foxkids but Zoids?

Apollo

Quote from: amplas on January 21, 2008, 08:50:44 AM
I don't know if this was one kids WB or Foxkids but Zoids?
yeah it was a show about giant robot animals that they fought with
awesome show
one of my favorites ever
check it out

::Poledra::

Quote from: Darkastral on January 19, 2008, 07:01:33 PM

Epic, epic show!

epic episode

and it was regis btw

anywho, I love the one where he has to manually control the robot, and he uses a DDR pad xD

Those were both good episodes, lol.  That show wasn't on very long at all - they hardly gave it a chance!

mecha_fang

Escaflowne, in a butchered form. Also, remembering the epicness of Digimon = Awesomeness.

HTA!

Quote from: Darklink on January 19, 2008, 07:35:44 PM
Quote from: Mario64 on January 19, 2008, 07:08:44 PM

Good show, good show...

Yeah, probably the last good show on Toonami D:.
Bo-bobo-bo-bobobo is epic as well...=p