News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

New Characters confirmed to be playable *spoilers**Phoenixblasts Topic too*

Started by Jono2, January 20, 2008, 08:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluaki

I don't feel like reading 8 pages, but I took this screenshot after waiting ages for it to load

Water ☮

Quote from: Cornwad on January 20, 2008, 09:55:42 PM
Look, here's a picture of my screen...

Its there people.
Don't deny the obvious.

they took it down?

La Pared

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Neerb

YAY LUCARIO!!!!!!  However, that's definately Pokemon Trainer, not Ness.  Serebii.net has a zoomed in pic, and you can see that this mysterious capped person has spiked hair and a half-circle on his hat, just like PT.

Triforceman22

Quote from: bluaki on January 21, 2008, 01:16:52 AM
I don't feel like reading 8 pages, but I took this screenshot after waiting ages for it to load

lol, that's proof right there!
Thet took it down because it was spoilin' the game for people...:P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Michael227

wow i never thought that trailer had spoilers especialy character spoilers (lucario and ness :)  )

Apollo

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 21, 2008, 04:26:37 AM
YAY LUCARIO!!!!!!  However, that's definately Pokemon Trainer, not Ness.  Serebii.net has a zoomed in pic, and you can see that this mysterious capped person has spiked hair and a half-circle on his hat, just like PT.
agreed
but do you guys think lucario will replace mewtwo or do you think both will be in?

PHOENIXBLAST

This video says so right here: http://wii.com/jp/movies/smashbros-movie1/ 

@4:20: It confirms the Jigglypuff AND Lucario are both in b ecause it has a picture of their head underneath the Groudon (sp?) picture. Then not even a second later it shows  Mother 3 sticker and then Ness AND Lucas' heads are under it.

Now how is more Sonic representative confirmed? When it is like 4:21 the cursor lands on a Sonic picture with no one there, or is it just because it doesn't even power up Sonic? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Jono2

it was up there before, but it's gone now.  gamefaqs went crazy over it, and i guess they noticed their fumble.

http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iup542612bd3.jpg

PT doesn't have the sideways hat.  he has the white circle hat.  it's ness & lucas side by side.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Nayrman

Seems legit, but I doubt Sakurai would've overlooked something like that. After all, he did blot out the "submit uption" for the stage creator X_X;;

Shujinco2

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 21, 2008, 06:36:53 AM
This video says so right here: http://wii.com/jp/movies/smashbros-movie1/ 

@4:20: It confirms the Jigglypuff AND Lucario are both in b ecause it has a picture of their head underneath the Groudon (sp?) picture. Then not even a second later it shows  Mother 3 sticker and then Ness AND Lucas' heads are under it.

Now how is more Sonic representative confirmed? When it is like 4:21 the cursor lands on a Sonic picture with no one there, or is it just because it doesn't even power up Sonic? Please correct me if I am wrong.
That's probably correct. :-\

Joeofmars

Shujinco2

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 21, 2008, 08:04:57 AM
I think we already have a topic on this...
SPAM!

Don't let VaatiX find out! :D He might deleat the forums! :D

Red

Wow, I didn't even notice the a first. Did you have a magnifying glass scoping out every second of the video?

Shujinco2

Quote from: RedSox on January 21, 2008, 08:17:35 AM
Wow, I didn't even notice the a first. Did you have a magnifying glass scoping out every second of the video?
I know I would if it were a new video!