Previous topic - Next topic

Rius

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 21, 2008, 12:44:53 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 12:26:00 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 21, 2008, 12:08:29 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 11:59:36 AM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 21, 2008, 11:54:42 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 11:53:10 AM
I really dont' care if Lucario gets in or not, just that as long as it isn't involved with all the movie junk I'm okay with it.

Sorry to Ness fans, but I want Ness gone. We got Lucas, who'se moves seem to be exactly the same as Ness, and if we can get another newcomer if Ness goes, I'm fine with that. Besides, its like having Mario and Doc again...they're basically the same thing in this game, so what's the point of having both?
Over all still,

I'd still love to see Ness and Lucas go on an SSE Together...it sounds/looks like a great movie.

Mario and Luigi would be the same thing.
^_^
I thought the point was to crossover everyone? I might as well play NSMB on DS or Galaxy on Wii or something X_X;;
And no offense, but I'll probably never want Ness since I rarely used him, and frankly with Lucas there is absolutely no need for him (basically like every clone except Ganondrof and Y.Link depending on which version of him)
I can't play as Ness either, but we are more then likely going to have to play as him to unlock Everybody/everything.

Ness and Pikachu/Pichu was the hardest for me to play in SSBM...
well actually Ness was easier to use.

>______>
YAY PICHU!

I'd love to have a 1 on 1 fight between Raquaza and Pichu in the SSE!

EPICNESS!

WIND type > Electric type
Wind type? WTF? ????
Anyway, Rayquaza, as epic as the Sky Titan, the embodiment of the Ziz itself, is, Milotic > Rayquaza.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 12:46:58 PM
I really dont' care if Lucario gets in or not, just that as long as it isn't involved with all the movie junk I'm okay with it.

Sorry to Ness fans, but I want Ness gone. We got Lucas, who'se moves seem to be exactly the same as Ness, and if we can get another newcomer if Ness goes, I'm fine with that. Besides, its like having Mario and Doc again...they're basically the same thing in this game, so what's the point of having both?
Over all still,

I'd still love to see Ness and Lucas go on an SSE Together...it sounds/looks like a great movie.

^_^
I thought the point was to crossover everyone? I might as well play NSMB on DS or Galaxy on Wii or something X_X;;
And no offense, but I'll probably never want Ness since I rarely used him, and frankly with Lucas there is absolutely no need for him (basically like every clone except Ganondrof and Y.Link depending on which version of him)
I can't play as Ness either, but we are more then likely going to have to play as him to unlock Everybody/everything.

>______>
YAY PICHU!

EPICNESS!

Wind type? WTF? ????
Anyway, Rayquaza, as epic as the Sky Titan, the embodiment of the Ziz itself, is, Milotic > Rayquaza.

lol wut

Wind type is greater then all.
^_~

Rius

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 21, 2008, 12:50:26 PM

Over all still,

^_^

>______>
YAY PICHU!

EPICNESS!

Wind type? WTF? ????

lol wut

^_~
Looks like your bandwith exceeded...

Shujinco2

Over all still,

^_^

>______>
YAY PICHU!

EPICNESS!

Wind type? WTF? ????

lol wut

^_~
:D

You exceeded your bandwith there! :D :P

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 12:52:01 PM

Over all still,

^_^

>______>
YAY PICHU!

EPICNESS!

Wind type? WTF? ????

lol wut

^_~
:D

You exceeded your bandwith there! :D :P
What do you mean?

That image isn't even saved in my account.

My bandwidth is Unlimited.
I think your puter has a problem eh! ;)

Triforceman22

I'm very glad Ness and Lucario are in.
They were on my most wanted list. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 21, 2008, 01:00:19 PM
It hasn't breen proven though. Those "screens" are all we have. No mag scans from Japan, no hints at it at all. Someone could've just done those on paint and added them or something...I mean, the icons are of rather low quality X_X;;

Cornwad

Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 01:01:37 PM
It hasn't breen proven though. Those "screens" are all we have. No mag scans from Japan, no hints at it at all. Someone could've just done those on paint and added them or something...I mean, the icons are of rather low quality X_X;;
Or you could watch the movie and see it yourself ::)

Triforceman22

Quote from: Cornwad on January 21, 2008, 01:06:02 PM

pwnt. :P

Nayrman

The Japanese trailer (roughly five min. long)? I downloaded it fom GameTrailers and it's not there...
It's also not on the american screens of that same update X_X;;

Cornwad

Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 01:07:36 PM
The Japanese trailer (roughly five min. long)? I downloaded it fom GameTrailers and it's not there...
Watch it on the Wii website, its there. You just need to pause it at the right spot. Its just really annoying to have the video load.

Nayrman

Quote from: Cornwad on January 21, 2008, 01:10:24 PM
Watch it on the Wii website, its there. You just need to pause it at the right spot. Its just really annoying to have the video load.
Need the URL...I have insane amt. of trouble getting through Japanese sites....it takes forever. A direct link would be good please.
The only screen I've seen that actually has them in it is the three Kirby characters on the Dojo site.

Triforceman22

trust me, I saw it too...
and I don't lie...:P

Cornwad

Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 01:11:34 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 21, 2008, 01:10:24 PM
Need the URL...I have insane amt. of trouble getting through Japanese sites....it takes forever. A direct link would be good please.
The only screen I've seen that actually has them in it is the three Kirby characters on the Dojo site.
Go to Brawl Central, there is a video there.

Nayrman

still doesn't explain why it wasn't on gametrailers though, but I did see them on that one.
I'm fine with Lucario, but I still want Ness gone. With Lucas in he seems like a waste of space X_X;;