Main Menu

What if...

Started by Solash, January 21, 2008, 05:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solash

What if Microsoft/Bungie made a Mario Game, and Nintendo made a Halo game to the best of their ability, how sick would that be.  A Halo Platformer and a Futuristic Mario Shoot em' up.

Lotos

Nintendo made a Halo game?  There'd be not that much violence.

Mr. ESTOAG

Realistically, that would never happen. Why in the world would each company give there opposition there biggest franchise?  :|

Also, Lotos, the violence level of the game doesn't necessarily make it better or worse, FYI.

DIMENTIO1

Quote from: Lotos on January 21, 2008, 05:21:50 PM
Nintendo made a Halo game?  There'd be not that much violence.
sure, when mario gets killed, ketchup packets (visible) pop open

farf

ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

Zovistograt

Spyro Orange and Crash Bandicoot Purple happened, but I think that's as far as any official crossover will and should go.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Lotos

Quote from: Mr. ESTOAG on January 21, 2008, 05:22:42 PM
Realistically, that would never happen. Why in the world would each company give there opposition there biggest franchise?  :|

Also, Lotos, the violence level of the game doesn't necessarily make it better or worse, FYI.

I'm well aware of that.  Same with graphics.

Mr. ESTOAG

Quote from: Lotos on January 21, 2008, 05:27:36 PM

Then why did you just complain?

LinkXLR

They'd both suck balls. YOU ALL KNOW IT. Mario is never going to be made by anyone else but Nintendo, and the same for Halo. Even if it did happen, either one would fail horribly....Sonic on the other hand...

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Lotos

Quote from: Mr. ESTOAG on January 21, 2008, 05:29:11 PM
Quote from: Lotos on January 21, 2008, 05:27:36 PM

Then why did you just complain?

I didn't complain.  See LinkXLR's post for why I said what I said in that post.

Nayrman

Never going to happen, but for hte sake of discussion IF:
Mario game by Microsoft: suck balls. They'd give it to Rare, and they'd screw it up somehow. Microsoft hasn't made one decent action game, so there is no way they can handle something of Mario's calibur. Complete disaster

Halo game by Nintendo: I think Nintendo could do a decent job with this...if they gave it to Retro studios to work on. They did a great job in Prime series, and I think they could do something with Halo that'd be unique, just don't hope for online though....

Mystic

Bungie can't make a good platformer.
Nintendo can't make good shooters (Galaxy doesn't count as a shooter >_>)

Ares300

Nayrman

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on January 21, 2008, 07:18:33 PM
Bungie can't make a good platformer.
Nintendo can't make good shooters (Galaxy doesn't count as a shooter >_>)
Retro makes good shooters...and they're owned by Nintendo....so Nintendo makes good shooters in the Prime series...
and star Fox games are good too and are technically shooters as well.

phatyo

Everyone knows Italian plummers who are on shrooms cant own any guns.