News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Hardest Game Ever: Mushihimesama Futari

Started by SkyMyl, January 24, 2008, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ztCxpBmXuA&feature=related

Don't say: Leik, Z0MG! F1ght1ing B0ws3r n Sup4h M4rio Br4s is h4rd3r! This game is the hardest. HARDEST IN THE ****ing OMNIVERSE! Only Jesus could beat this game. Also, the audio falls back a little bit sometime after it starts. And I'm not the one playing it.

Long Story Short: It's a Japanese Space Shooter on God Mode. Deal with it. When you finish watching it, send me baked Goods as a sign of thank you. ;D

Okay, I also forgot to mention it's sadisticly hard pure insanity. Thank you.

Edit: Also, this is to those who say that this is madness: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rZBA0SKmQy8

OneManFreakShow

That's not hard. That's insanity.

I mean, come on. That does't even look any fun. What's the fun in not being able to move in a Shmup?

SkyMyl

Quote from: OneManFreakShow on January 24, 2008, 12:28:31 PM
That's not hard. That's insanity.

I mean, come on. That does't even look any fun. What's the fun in not being able to move in a Shmup?
I'm the only one who doesn't know what Shmup is.

It's not fun. It's a battle of life and death!

Jono2

there's a difference between a game that is the "hardest game evar" and one that is legitimately impossible.

IWBTG on impossible mode is actually impossible.  a two hour long game, no save points, and if you die, you're sent back to the beginning.  incredibly cheap bosses, jumps requiring pinpoint accuracy, movements that require you to be darn lucky.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

SkyMyl

Quote from: Jono2 on January 24, 2008, 12:33:27 PM
there's a difference between a game that is the "hardest game evar" and one that is legitimately impossible.

IWBTG on impossible mode is actually impossible.  a two hour long game, no save points, and if you die, you're sent back to the beginning.  incredibly cheap bosses, jumps requiring pinpoint accuracy, movements that require you to be dang lucky.
Ay....but this is an Arcade Game, so it is possible (About a 0.0.1%) chance to defeat it.

Helios

Until a person has played Wizardry 4, they have never played the hardest game ever.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Helios on January 24, 2008, 01:23:47 PM
Until a person has played Wizardry 4, they have never played the hardest game ever.
Do you have proof!?

*Signs off to do homeschooling*

The curse of being homeschooled....

Zovistograt

mmm yes, the mushy game with the long title.

purple dots purple dots purple dots
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Helios

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 24, 2008, 01:25:31 PM
Do you have proof!?

You mean besides that all most everybody who has played the game calls it the hardest one ever made?

Let's see here...

1. Every level in the game is aincredibly large maze. You have no map. In order to navigate it and not get lost, you actually have to map out the level on paper. There are ladders, portals, pits, elevators, moving floors, constantly rotating rooms, pitch black areas, and chutes to make mapping extremely difficult. They become more and more frequent the farther in game you are. Dungeon floors are also randomly generated. Say, you map an entire floor and make it to the end, only to die right there. You'll start back at that floor's pentagram; however, it will be in an entirely different spot and the entire floor will be vastly different. You'd have to start mapping it all over again.

2. Almost every enemy in the game can kill you in one hit. If they score a critical you're definitely dead; all attack enemies have a 50% chance of scoring a critical hit. The Cleric enemies heal their allies or return them to life with a full health and a 20% boost to their critical strike. Thieves can still plot-critical items needed to complete the game; if they're stolen you never get it back; you must restart the entire game.

3. It's an RPG, but you can't powerlevel. The only way to grow stronger is to find a pentagram on the current dungeon floor (only one on each floor, one use each) and they barely give you any stat bossts. You're incredibly weak the entire game.

4. If a party member dies, they stay dead. There's no way to revive them.

I'd rather play a frustrating shooter than Wizardry 4. Most people only attempt to beat Wizardry 4 for the bragging rights.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Helios on January 24, 2008, 01:47:43 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 24, 2008, 01:25:31 PM
Do you have proof!?

You mean besides that all most everybody who has played the game calls it the hardest one ever made?

Let's see here...

1. Every level in the game is aincredibly large maze. You have no map. In order to navigate it and not get lost, you actually have to map out the level on paper. There are ladders, portals, pits, elevators, moving floors, constantly rotating rooms, pitch black areas, and chutes to make mapping extremely difficult. They become more and more frequent the farther in game you are. Dungeon floors are also randomly generated. Say, you map an entire floor and make it to the end, only to die right there. You'll start back at that floor's pentagram; however, it will be in an entirely different spot and the entire floor will be vastly different. You'd have to start mapping it all over again.

2. Almost every enemy in the game can kill you in one hit. If they score a critical you're definitely dead; all attack enemies have a 50% chance of scoring a critical hit. The Cleric enemies heal their allies or return them to life with a full health and a 20% boost to their critical strike. Thieves can still plot-critical items needed to complete the game; if they're stolen you never get it back; you must restart the entire game.

3. It's an RPG, but you can't powerlevel. The only way to grow stronger is to find a pentagram on the current dungeon floor (only one on each floor, one use each) and they barely give you any stat bossts. You're incredibly weak the entire game.

4. If a party member dies, they stay dead. There's no way to revive them.

I'd rather play a frustrating shooter than Wizardry 4. Most people only attempt to beat Wizardry 4 for the bragging rights.

GAAAAHHH!!!

IT SOUNDS WORSE THAN SOLSTICE!!!

Tupin

I still think Dragon's Lair NES is the hardest.

Try to get past the first screen.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 24, 2008, 03:36:58 PM

yeah, that's freaking ridiculous.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 24, 2008, 03:38:25 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 24, 2008, 03:36:58 PM

yeah, that's freaking ridiculous.
At least that game looks like it has tight controls.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kaz

Why do people always think bullet hell shmups are so hard? There's always a set pattern in the enemies that make it so you can avoid most of the damage.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Lotos