News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Best and Worst Final Smash so far?

Started by Tupin, January 26, 2008, 12:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Macawmoses

Best: Pika/Sonic------speed/damage/aerial; it all adds up.

Worst: Diddy/Snake------Diddy's is reused moves, Snakes may be troublesome to him!

The Riddler

Quote from: Depster on January 26, 2008, 04:36:43 PM
DDD's actually looks pretty good =0
Almost every (not every) FS has been a 1HKO, or at least far enough from the stage in that they can't recover in time.

DeDeDe's sucks. =P

Nayrman

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on January 26, 2008, 04:39:47 PM
Almost every (not every) FS has been a 1HKO, or at least far enough from the stage in that they can't recover in time.

DeDeDe's sucks. =P
It's more of a damage spiker like Pikachu's and possibly Olimar's...not for KO'es but to get insnae amounts of damage if used right.

Neerb

Brawl Central said DeDeDe's FS is awesome, but probably just when you get Gordos.

And you guys should stop complaining about ZSS FS; that would be WAY too cheap if the same player could get two FS attacks in one game.

Cornwad

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 26, 2008, 05:01:51 PM
Brawl Central said DeDeDe's FS is awesome, but probably just when you get Gordos.

And you guys should stop complaining about ZSS FS; that would be WAY too cheap if the same player could get two FS attacks in one game.
But you can get two FS' in one game ::)
Its just two powerful ones instead of one good one and one bad one.

Java

Best: Ike, Samus
Worst: ZZS, Peach

I hate how people are saying this character should have this FS when the idea they suggest is a totally unoriginal idea. A Yoshi Stampede or a Pikmin Swarm would be very similar to DeDeDe's. I think they have awesome, unique FS's.

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2008, 04:44:10 PM
Quote from: Riddler_Rob on January 26, 2008, 04:39:47 PM

DeDeDe's sucks. =P
It's more of a damage spiker like Pikachu's and possibly Olimar's...not for KO'es but to get insnae amounts of damage if used right.
Actually there was another video where he is able to KO Bowser.

I think his will be just okay.

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on January 26, 2008, 05:02:58 PM

U CAN???????????????????????????????????????????????

Cornwad

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 26, 2008, 05:08:51 PM

If you break two Smash Balls, you get two final smashes.
Break three, get three :P

Neerb

Quote from: Java_Java on January 26, 2008, 05:03:34 PM

I hate how people are saying this character should have this FS when the idea they suggest is a totally unoriginal idea. A Yoshi Stampede or a Pikmin Swarm would be very similar to DeDeDe's. I think they have awesome, unique FS's.

Actually, I had both of those ideas before Dedede was announced.  Ya know WHY I had those ideas?  Because:  YOSHI STAMPEDE WAS AN ACTUAL ATTACK (Paper Mario 2), AND PIKMIN SWARM WOULD REPRESENT THE FACT THAT YOU CAN HAVE 100 PIKMIN AT A TIME (Pikmin and Pikmin 2).

Yoshi and Olimar had those moves before Dedede did.  We aren't copying Dedede:  we're saying what the characters SHOULD have done.

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on January 26, 2008, 05:12:10 PM

I thought Dojo said you can only get one per battle...

Mystic Link

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 26, 2008, 05:14:54 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 26, 2008, 05:12:10 PM

I thought Dojo said you can only get one per battle...

You're thinking back to last year bud... really outdated info.

Rius

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 26, 2008, 05:14:03 PM

Actually, I had both of those ideas before Dedede was announced.  Ya know WHY I had those ideas?  Because:  YOSHI STAMPEDE WAS AN ACTUAL ATTACK (Paper Mario 2), AND PIKMIN SWARM WOULD REPRESENT THE FACT THAT YOU CAN HAVE 100 PIKMIN AT A TIME (Pikmin and Pikmin 2).

Yoshi and Olimar had those moves before Dedede did.  We aren't copying Dedede:  we're saying what the characters SHOULD have done.
But they don't, so there's no point in worrying about it; personally, I find it idiotic to hate a Final Smash because you were expecting something else, and not because the move itself was bad (both of which have great Final Smashes, BTW). Sakurai even explained the reasoning behind the attacks, but, as in all pathetic arguments, people turn their eyes from that and continue to spout worthless phonetics from their mouths.

Anyway, my best would be Triple Finish, and my worst would be Giga Bowser. I've just fallen in love with Triple Finish for some reason, and though Giga Bowser is powerful, he isn't invincible and those little attacks are going to catch up with him after the FS.

Java

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 26, 2008, 05:14:03 PM

Actually, I had both of those ideas before Dedede was announced.  Ya know WHY I had those ideas?  Because:  YOSHI STAMPEDE WAS AN ACTUAL ATTACK (Paper Mario 2), AND PIKMIN SWARM WOULD REPRESENT THE FACT THAT YOU CAN HAVE 100 PIKMIN AT A TIME (Pikmin and Pikmin 2).

Yoshi and Olimar had those moves before Dedede did.  We aren't copying Dedede:  we're saying what the characters SHOULD have done.
Mehh.. Sorry I was a bit angry when I was writing that.
Anyway, I think they're fine ideas, it's just that there isn't much originality to them. Stampedes are used a lot in games. (Servbot in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 ;)) I think their current FSes suit them fine and they don't have to necessarily be something that's iconic. 

Avion-Finch

Best: Ike, Snake(has a huge damage potential), and Link
Worst: Peach(although, I can see how it would be useful)

Ones Im not sure of: Zelda/Sheik, it really depends on how fast the light arrow is.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)