<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Are you a moron?

Started by Genius, January 27, 2008, 06:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinkXLR

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:36:55 PM
Quote from: LinkXLR on January 28, 2008, 03:34:48 PM
Straight A's didn't mean someone's a moron the last time I checked. Especially in advanced classes.

Have you considered that a moron can be book smart?  I don't care what grades a person gets.  Anyone can read a textbook.  There's much more involved than just that.
Isn't that kinda the point? A moron doesn't get good grades? A moron doesn't act mature when he should?

To be truthful, a moron is more of an opinion and label than anything else. Calling someone someone a moron is pretty much just insulting them.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Ridley

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:34:24 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 03:32:28 PM
Your not telling the whole story. These were sent first.

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:02:05 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:57:16 PM
Alright Genius, that fight we had didn't accomplish anything except entertain the power on-ers. So if you are willing to stop, I am too. Please accept my apology and pm me an answer.

While I'm having so much fun?

Dream on.

I didn't leave that out to make you look worse.  Believe me, I don't need to.  That just didn't have anything to do with what I was talking about.  The second PM was the only one of any importance. 

Yeah you left it out so you wouldn't look worse
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 28, 2008, 03:45:13 PM
Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:36:55 PM
Quote from: LinkXLR on January 28, 2008, 03:34:48 PM
Straight A's didn't mean someone's a moron the last time I checked. Especially in advanced classes.

Have you considered that a moron can be book smart?  I don't care what grades a person gets.  Anyone can read a textbook.  There's much more involved than just that.
Isn't that kinda the point? A moron doesn't get good grades? A moron doesn't act mature when he should?

To be truthful, a moron is more of an opinion and label than anything else. Calling someone someone a moron is pretty much just insulting them.

Which is what mr. Genius here loves doing. :|

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

Quote from: Riosan on January 28, 2008, 03:36:20 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 03:29:02 PM
Nothing better to say Rio? Too bad.

You're right, I really don't have anything better to say; Genius is proving his point quite well without me.

QuoteYep the perfect word for him.

And back to insults.

QuoteThat was mis read, I meant to say he doesn't care about my thoughts, I don't care about his.

By responding to his thread so many times, it's obvious you care about his thoughts to a large degree.

I see he said the same thing and yet he continues replying.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Genius

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 03:46:00 PM

Not a chance.  Don't assume you understand my reasoning for anything.  You've shown that you don't understand much at all.

I'd have been glad to show them that.  I'm quite proud of my response.  It doesn't make me look "worse".  Only to the morons.

Ridley

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:43:05 PM
Quote from: CrazyGamer on January 28, 2008, 03:41:47 PM

|The attack had no effect!               

Judging by his replies, I'd say it's definitely had an effect.

And judging by how you had to respond to every single one of them, they had effect too.
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:50:10 PM

Not a chance.  Don't assume you understand my reasoning for anything.  You've shown that you don't understand much at all.

I'd have been glad to show them that.  I'm quite proud of my response.  It doesn't make me look "worse".  Only to the morons.

So because we see you for what you are, we are morons?
...It's quite obvious...

Tahrann

I think only a moron would view you as smart.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Genius

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 03:50:44 PM
And judging by how you had to respond to every single one of them, they had effect too.

You continue to miss the point.  

I'm not bothered in the least by what you've said to me.  You can't put us in the same position.  You're on the defensive.  If you continue to reply, it's because you're somewhat bothered by what I'm saying.  When I reply, it's because I want to punch you a few more times while you're down.

Riosan

Quote from: Tahrann on January 28, 2008, 03:52:32 PM

Thinking 99% of the forums' members are morons isn't exactly a smart idea.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Ridley

Agreed. I even offered you an apology which is ME saying sorry but you declined because it was "fun"
...It's quite obvious...

Genius

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 03:51:31 PM
So because we see you for what you are, we are morons?

Of course not.  It's the other countless things that make you a moron.

Tahrann

Quote from: Riosan on January 28, 2008, 03:54:05 PM

Thinking 99% of the forums' members are morons isn't exactly a smart idea.

And who exactly is the 1%?
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Genius

Do you know how many people are included there?

Wow, this place must have even more morons than I thought.

Ridley

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:53:41 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 03:50:44 PM

You continue to miss the point.  

I'm not bothered in the least by what you've said to me.  You can't put us in the same position.  You're on the defensive.  If you continue to reply, it's because you're somewhat bothered by what I'm saying.  When I reply, it's because I want to punch you a few more times while you're down.

You know you are right. Posting is pointless. I am going to try a pro active approach
...It's quite obvious...