News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

I doubt it but....

Started by WiiGuy, January 29, 2008, 12:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiGuy

Do you think gamestop would have a SNES and Super mario kart :-\

THEEVILSPERKY

No, not a GameStop.. not anymore.. but your access to the internet leads me to believe you could explore eBay.. ;)
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Yeah I'm pretty sure that Gamestop has stopped selling SNES stuff. Or they did in my area anyway.
...̅̅̅

WiiGuy

Kris

Try your local swapmeet. And I don't mean the kind that sells brand new items or fresh produce. I mean the real junky swapmeets. Those are the good ones. ;) Of course it's hard to trust what you're getting from them, but if you can get the item for a steal I'd chance it. I find a lot of SNESs at mine, but I'm never willing to pay 20 dollars or more for them.

FelixNgamer

Quote from: WiiGuy on January 29, 2008, 12:59:05 PM
Do you think gamestop would have a SNES and Super mario kart :-\

I don't think game stop would but you could try a Game Crazy if there is one in your area.

zeldaguy6

not at gamestop! try a local place that takes in old games. there is a place close to me that takes old games like nes and gameboy for cash. i bet a store like that would have it.

WiiGuy

Quote from: Kris on February 02, 2008, 01:00:26 AM
Try your local swapmeet. And I don't mean the kind that sells brand new items or fresh produce. I mean the real junky swapmeets. Those are the good ones. ;) Of course it's hard to trust what you're getting from them, but if you can get the item for a steal I'd chance it. I find a lot of SNESs at mine, but I'm never willing to pay 20 dollars or more for them.
never heard of swapmeet :-\

but yeah I'm trying to get it really cheap ;)

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

WiiGuy

Seanguy

thunderhero4

WiiGuy

Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 11, 2008, 09:05:13 PM
Goodwill my freind! :D
never thought of that :O

There might be a chance, but who knows?