<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

A lesson on your forum.

Started by Genius, February 04, 2008, 12:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Quote from: Lotos on February 04, 2008, 03:09:59 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 02:23:23 PM
Is there really a popular moron out there?
George Bush
And
Me

=)

I meant a NSF user.  I doubt you're a moron.
Just a joke.
Kingmanana

Lotos

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 03:13:43 PM
Quote from: Lotos on February 04, 2008, 03:09:59 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 02:23:23 PM
Is there really a popular moron out there?
George Bush
And
Me

=)

I meant a NSF user.  I doubt you're a moron.
Just a joke.
Kingmanana

I haven't seen him post much.

LinkXLR

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 04, 2008, 01:08:11 PM

He's sick of seeing s***ty forums being made by Nsiders. So am I.

It's the persons fault for visiting the site in the first place.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

bluaki

Quote from: LinkXLR on February 04, 2008, 03:33:52 PM

We're also sick of seeing the links to it, the pictures, and even discussion including the words "my forum"

Jono2

Quote from: bluaki on February 04, 2008, 03:35:04 PM

We're also sick of seeing the links to it, the pictures, and even discussion including the words "my forum"

and that could have been said in one sentence if genius wasn't such an attention whore.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Jono2 on February 04, 2008, 04:22:12 PM
Quote from: bluaki on February 04, 2008, 03:35:04 PM

and that could have been said in one sentence if genius wasn't such an attention whore.
Apparently, he's losing his touch, too.

Quote from: Genius on February 04, 2008, 04:08:18 PM
Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 04, 2008, 04:05:20 PM

That was one of the post hypocritical comments I've ever heard from you.

Thanks for explaining why.

"Way to make KAOS feel even worse.  Press into his mind what obvious flaws he has. 

At any rate, I could pick out deep things from people, sure.  It would take more than just this, though.  I'm good at reading into people.  I could guess some things about KAOS, most likely.  However, I'd rather avoid making assumptions unless absolutely necessary."

Apparently, you didn't avoid making assuptions. Because of his post in the other thread, you assumed that he was a useless dumbass, and that it was totally okay to go ahead and flame him based on your assumptions. Way to make KAOS feel worse? You're the one who STARTED it! You have absolutely NO room to talk! If you don't realize how hypocritical your argument was... Also, way to counter me with a simple smartass comment. It really made you look SO much more intelligent.

The point is, half of your flames aren't as clever as you think they are. Before you say the same about me, I don't think I'm nearly as smart as YOU think YOU are. Heck, you named youself GENIUS.

So you're judging on a name alone.  Good job.  You've got nothing to go on with how clever I think I am.  You don't know what I think.  I simply speak my mind.  If people find it clever, that's fine by me.

Smartass comments are made on the basis that you think you're smarter than the other person. You should know that; you're the biggest smartass I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Also, I'm NOT judging on a name alone, I'm judging on all of your heartless smartass comments. Obviously you're losing your touch, because your arguments are getting worse by the minute.

Way to make yourself look like even more of an arsehole.

Thanks!  I think I'm getting quite good at it, wouldn't you say?

If that's really what you want...

We were right in the middle of an argument when the thread got deleted.

I sent it to him by PM, wanting to end it, since actually, I was HAVING FUN.

Typically, he happens to log out.

If he has the guts to continue...

I'm not saying I have the better argument. The point is, if he's really as smart as he thinks he is, then, why not disprove everything I say back to him?

He claims that running away isn't his style, so there's no reason why he can just quit there because I had the misfortune of being cut off by thread deletion.

Genius

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 04, 2008, 04:25:57 PM

I'm not saying I have the better argument. The point is, if he's really as smart as he thinks he is, then, why not disprove everything I say back to him?

He claims that running away isn't his style, so there's no reason why he can just quit there because I had the misfortune of being cut off by thread deletion.

...Yes, I obviously left just because I somehow knew you would be PMing me.  Not because I had to eat or something. 

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Genius on February 04, 2008, 04:40:13 PM

...Yes, I obviously left just because I somehow knew you would be PMing me.  Not because I had to eat or something. 
I wasn't accusing you of running THEN. I was stating that it was coincidental. Good job making yet ANOTHER fale assumption.

Genius

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 04, 2008, 04:42:02 PM
I wasn't accusing you of running THEN. I was stating that it was coincidental. Good job making yet ANOTHER fale assumption.

Then when did I do this "running"?  I've been away for the past half hour or so, since before the thread was deleted.

Do you even know what you're saying anymore?

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Genius on February 04, 2008, 04:46:32 PM

Then when did I do this "running"?  I've been away for the past half hour or so, since before the thread was deleted.

The whole "running" was from that even AFTER you logged back on, it's been 15 minutes and you haven't replied.

While you may not be running, I'm getting bored. Nowhere else to post, and arguing with you is the only thing I have to do at the moment.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Genius on February 04, 2008, 04:40:13 PM

I have made an observation. Genius is without most of the people that hang around him all day defending his ill gotten honor. (I like calling them "Lackies")

Do you believe our words are sinking in?

Oh, and in the previous thread, you stated that you have many friends. This I believe is a twist of the truth. I don't know if it's you who BELIEVES you have friends, or you trying to make your argument more valid via twisting the truth, but you CERTAINLY don't have as many friends as you say you have. Now granted, there is a GOOD possibility that even YOU could have REAL friends, but I'm PRETTY sure, those are quite few. Most of the others are your "lackies", that follow your every whim and worship you like the fake ass god you are.

I would ALSO like to wonder why you take such enjoyment in pointing out things that are most likely beyond peoples control.

Ridley

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 04, 2008, 04:49:51 PM
Quote from: Genius on February 04, 2008, 04:46:32 PM

The whole "running" was from that even AFTER you logged back on, it's been 15 minutes and you haven't replied.

While you may not be running, I'm getting bored. Nowhere else to post, and arguing with you is the only thing I have to do at the moment.

Well the only thing really going on is you two entertaining us.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Genius

Since it's more fun when the public can see it, I'll answer your PM here.  I'm sure you won't mind.

Apparently, you didn't avoid making assuptions. Because of his post in the other thread, you assumed that he was a useless dumbass, and that it was totally okay to go ahead and flame him based on your assumptions. Way to make KAOS feel worse? You're the one who STARTED it! You have absolutely NO room to talk! If you don't realize how hypocritical your argument was... Also, way to counter me with a simple smartass comment. It really made you look SO much more intelligent.

There's a different between making complete assumptions on deeper things that can't be detected easily, and assuming that someone is a moron.  It doesn't take a whole lot to figure out the latter.  I haven't been wrong yet, so I'm not about to stop that.  

I started it, yes.  However, as someone that's supposed to be on his side, you're not really helping KAOS's case in the least.  It's great when people actually do me a favor when they don't even realize it.  

Smartass comments are made on the basis that you think you're smarter than the other person. You should know that; you're the biggest smartass I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Also, I'm NOT judging on a name alone, I'm judging on all of your heartless smartass comments. Obviously you're losing your touch, because your arguments are getting worse by the minute.

"Smarter than the other person".  Key words there.  I don't think I'm anything special.  I just believe that morons like you are below everyone else.  That's where you belong.  I don't direct such comments towards people with a brain.

If that's really what you want...

Nothing I could want more.

Tupin

Genius, here's a tip:

If you would have ignored the morons, they would have ignored you.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ridley

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 04:55:19 PM
Genius, here's a tip:

If you would have ignored the morons, they would have ignored you.

Agreed.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...