News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Started by LinkXLR, February 04, 2008, 04:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

You guys are too much. Just get over it. I have gotten over Genius and think he isn't TOO bad. I'm the only one here who hasn't gotten involved and I will stay that way. If your smart then just end it.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Ridley on February 04, 2008, 04:49:38 PM
You guys are too much. Just get over it. I have gotten over Genius and think he isn't TOO bad. I'm the only one here who hasn't gotten involved and I will stay that way. If your smart then just end it.
We're waiting for him to run out of things to say.

As soon as he says something stupid, or makes a really bad argument, we'll expose him for the fraud he is, and he'll be proven completely hypocritical.

Before you ask, "How does that make me hypocritical?", Genius, you flame people on the basis that they are total morons, because of what they post, so if you post something stupid, then, according to your criteria, YOU'RE a moron.

LinkXLR

If your smart then just end it.

This is the point I'm trying to get out. If Genius really pisses you off that much, then hit that little ignore button over there.<-- 

And WiiNoLikePS3, GET OVER IT. If you really are as mature as you say you are, just drop it. Holding a grudge is just as childish as your making out Genius to be.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shujinco2

So...if you got a corrupt ass president who tried taking over everything by slowly recruiting people, who acted like an ass constantly and has most likely been making things seem different from what they really are, you'd just forget about it?

I SHALL THINK NOT!

With Genius getting so popular, kissing the admin's butts and getting support from some mods, HE COULD BE COME A MOD HIMSELF! And with the MASSIVE amounts of support behind him, he could do almost ANYTHING and never get caught. People would fight for him, and eventually, this entire forum would be run by him, despite the fact that he wouldn't be an admin. (Maybe.)

So, overall, there is a HIGH chance that he will most likely try SOMETHING to keep his power. Wheither or not it will be on THAT scale, I don't know, but it COULD end up being bad.

Redpaige13

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 04, 2008, 04:52:22 PM

As soon as he says something stupid, or makes a really bad argument, we'll expose him for the fraud he is, and he'll be proven completely hypocritical.

Before you ask, "How does that make me hypocritical?", Genius, you flame people on the basis that they are total morons, because of what they post, so if you post something stupid, then, according to your criteria, YOU'RE a moron.
*thinks*...

I don't mean to get involved with... whatever the hell is going on, but that is just a stupid ass idea.

What's the point of doing that?  It's stupid.  Get over whatever the hell Genius does or whatever.  If what he does or says annoys you, then, like, ignore him.  Or something.  

FORNICATION BABY!

えっちーせんぱい

My girlfriend's not on to calm me down, k? >:(

Genius

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 04:49:13 PM
Genius, if morons aren't worth your time and you hate them beyond belief, why spend time here?

The amount of morons here in your eyes far outweighs the amount of intelligent people.

It's fun to tear morons apart.  As you can see from today, it's just so easy.  I'm not about to let morons go on thinking that they can live alongside normal people.  They need to learn their place in the world.

...Right.

I'm just running out of arguments already.  I don't know what I have left.  In fact, I think I'll go the way of KAOS, and make an extremely whiny thread about it.

Sorry, not me.  Keep dreaming.  I won't suddenly break down and be exposed for the horrible fraud I am.  I don't know what's going on in your mind, but you'll get nowhere without some actual thought behind what you say.  You don't have that.  

Once I post something stupid, feel free to tell me.  It happens, I really don't care.  When I get as bad as people like you, KAOS, or Shujinco, then you'll have something to work with.

Ridley

Quote from: Shujinco on February 04, 2008, 04:56:12 PM
So...if you got a corrupt ass president who tried taking over everything by slowly recruiting people, who acted like an ass constantly and has most likely been making things seem different from what they really are, you'd just forget about it?

I SHALL THINK NOT!

With Genius getting so popular, kissing the admin's butts and getting support from some mods, HE COULD BE COME A MOD HIMSELF! And with the MASSIVE amounts of support behind him, he could do almost ANYTHING and never get caught. People would fight for him, and eventually, this entire forum would be run by him, despite the fact that he wouldn't be an admin. (Maybe.)

So, overall, there is a HIGH chance that he will most likely try SOMETHING to keep his power. Wheither or not it will be on THAT scale, I don't know, but it COULD end up being bad.

"All hail Hitler" describes that entire situation.
...It's quite obvious...

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: LinkXLR on February 04, 2008, 04:53:28 PM
If your smart then just end it.

This is the point I'm trying to get out. If Genius really pisses you off that much, then hit that little ignore button over there.<-- 

And WiiNoLikePS3, GET OVER IT. If you really are as mature as you say you are, just drop it. Holding a grudge is just as childish as your making out Genius to be.
This isn't about some stupid grudge. I'm having FUN doing this.

If it was about a grudge, and if I was mad, I'd probably make retarded, generic, flames instead of ones that are fairly well thought out.

I have to leave soon, anyways, so this won't last much longer.

LinkXLR

Quote from: Genius on February 04, 2008, 04:58:58 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 04:49:13 PM
Genius, if morons aren't worth your time and you hate them beyond belief, why spend time here?

The amount of morons here in your eyes far outweighs the amount of intelligent people.

It's fun to tear morons apart.  As you can see from today, it's just so easy.  I'm not about to let morons go on thinking that they can live alongside normal people.  They need to learn their place in the world.

...Right.

I'm just running out of arguments already.  I don't know what I have left.  In fact, I think I'll go the way of KAOS, and make an extremely whiny thread about it.

Sorry, not me.  Keep dreaming.  I won't suddenly break down and be exposed for the horrible fraud I am.  I don't know what's going on in your mind, but you'll get nowhere without some actual thought behind what you say.  You don't have that. 

Once I post something stupid, feel free to tell me.  It happens, I really don't care.  When I get as bad as people like you, KAOS, or Shujinco, then you'll have something to work with.
Genius, knock it off. I get that you want to be separated from....the dimmer bulbs, but the only thing your doing is pissing everyone off. Please, just find a different way to say, "Ur doin' it wrong"

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Tupin

QuoteIt's fun to tear morons apart.  As you can see from today, it's just so easy.  I'm not about to let morons go on thinking that they can live alongside normal people.  They need to learn their place in the world.

But they got along just fine up until this point...

People just need to live with morons, you aren't going to get rid of them.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ridley

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 05:02:02 PM
QuoteIt's fun to tear morons apart.  As you can see from today, it's just so easy.  I'm not about to let morons go on thinking that they can live alongside normal people.  They need to learn their place in the world.

But they got along just fine up until this point...

People just need to live with morons, you aren't going to get rid of them.

Remember one person can make a difference.
...It's quite obvious...

Redpaige13

I suggest that everyone gets together, sit in a circle, and like.. sing manly songs by the camp fire.

I'll bring the Bongos, kay?

Everyone will feel better aftwerwards.  I promise, Scout's Honor!

FORNICATION BABY!

HTA!

Jesus Christ...

Both sides of the argument here are wrong.
K?