Main Menu

Hate PM V: Return of the Hate PM

Started by Genius, February 05, 2008, 03:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riosan

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 06, 2008, 02:54:23 PM
Quote from: Genius on February 06, 2008, 02:38:44 PM

And no, I didn't do this to make myself look smarter.  I couldn't care less how I appear to others.  It's mostly just to make the other person look like a total idiot, and provide entertainment for this boring forum.

I thought you had him ignored.

So much for that one, eh, Genius?
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

HTA!

Quote from: Genius on February 06, 2008, 02:59:23 PM
Quote from: RedSox on February 06, 2008, 02:49:45 PM
That's what you're doing. Sure, go ahead and say "I'm not judging their maturity, I'm judging if they are morons." It won't do you too much good. Why? Because if people are immature then they are morons. Which means, immature=moron. If they are mature, then they are not morons. Mature =/= moron. You may also say, "That logic is flawed, just because someone is mature doesn't mean they aren't morons." I've never seen a mature moron before, and I doubt you have either.

At least you're getting better at predicting my responses.

I'll still say that there's quite the difference between judging maturity and what I do. 

First thing to note is that my definition of "moron" can be wildly different from that of another person.  I can judge it fairly easily, based on forum posts or otherwise.  Mostly with particularly obvious cases.  There are some borederline situations, and I don't go for those.  What I'm judging on can be decided fairly easily.  I would really hope that Darkmario would fall under anyone's definition of moron.

Your immature = moron argument makes no sense.  Morons are immature, okay.  However, being immature doesn't automatically make someone a moron.  Those two are loosely connected, but not enough that they can go hand-in-hand. 
George Bush?

Genius

Quote from: darkmario on February 06, 2008, 02:51:17 PM
you know what  let me say something:
Ive been reeding genius' posts when i brows through boards and i noticed something ,genius you dont pick on people for being a dumb, you pick on them for having an opinion you dont like and that just pisses me off.
So yeah genius its been the first time you have heard of me and i would have  stayed out of your way but i just got mad when i saw every one who argued with you gave up and left nsider giving you the satisfaction. But you can just give up because im not leaving  because of you.

...Seriously, just give it up now.  Are you even aware that you're basically proving the point that I'm usually right about this stuff?  

You must not be reading anything I've written, if you somehow managed to see that I just dislike opinions that aren't my own.  Last I checked, I was totally fine with anybody's opinion.  I just don't tolerate people that speak their mind in a horribly stupid way.  Like you.

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 06, 2008, 02:59:05 PM

Exactly MY point.

Even worse is that he pisses users off to the point where they act like morons.

Just because some people have short tempers doesn't make them morons.

...Did you even read the post?

You're killing the entire point you're trying to make.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 06, 2008, 03:00:58 PM
Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 06, 2008, 02:57:14 PM
Quote from: darkmario on February 06, 2008, 02:13:57 PM
  Okay i finally decided to post here this is what i have to say:
1:That pm was a mistake! my sister was was bothering me to use the computer so i could not concentrate on my typing. OKAY??? Oh and i sent him another pm after that one with the revised version of the first one .you should ask him to show it to you.

2:Genius if your reading this im going to say some thing,
i will not do what Kaos did and try to apologize to you. And you will NEVER make me leave nsider.

3:stop with that sarcastic thing about you saying that i have you on the ropes!
4: And you people who said  try to say on genius' good side WTF are like,afraid of him.
He spearting the freakin' community. For that I am ashamed. I tired of Genius constantly pointing out the obvious. STOP MAKING THE MORONS LOOK LIKE MORONS IN THREADS GENIUS WE GET THE POINT!
Than stop replying to the thread?

I don't care much but what I mean is that he points out the obvious in users. Like me and my flawed grammar. He really needs to stop pointing out the obvious to others. We get who are morons and who aren't we don't need My.Perfect showing us who is and who isn't.

I watch for the lulz but it's now when I see this thread not locked yet I see it has gotten out of control.

I understand some users are morons but it has gone to the point of flames, pointing nd luaghing which is a good thing but still not productive in keeping a community working as one.

ZGDK

Quote from: Genius on February 06, 2008, 03:03:26 PM
Quote from: darkmario on February 06, 2008, 02:51:17 PM
you know what  let me say something:
Ive been reeding genius' posts when i brows through boards and i noticed something ,genius you dont pick on people for being a dumb, you pick on them for having an opinion you dont like and that just pisses me off.
So yeah genius its been the first time you have heard of me and i would have  stayed out of your way but i just got mad when i saw every one who argued with you gave up and left nsider giving you the satisfaction. But you can just give up because im not leaving  because of you.

...Seriously, just give it up now.  Are you even aware that you're basically proving the point that I'm usually right about this stuff?  

You must not be reading anything I've written, if you somehow managed to see that I just dislike opinions that aren't my own.  Last I checked, I was totally fine with anybody's opinion.  I just don't tolerate people that speak their mind in a horribly stupid way.  Like you.

Exactly MY point.

I'm starting to like your Zero Idiot Tolerance Policy Genius.

Darkmario, maybe Genius would take you more seriously if you learned what grammar was.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Riosan on February 06, 2008, 03:01:57 PM
Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 06, 2008, 02:54:23 PM
Quote from: Genius on February 06, 2008, 02:38:44 PM

And no, I didn't do this to make myself look smarter.  I couldn't care less how I appear to others.  It's mostly just to make the other person look like a total idiot, and provide entertainment for this boring forum.

I thought you had him ignored.

So much for that one, eh, Genius?
I didn't say I was putting him ON ignore; I'm just not replying to his direct flames.

The only reason I did that is... well... *looks down*

Genius

Quote from: ZGDK on February 06, 2008, 03:00:51 PM
Not all people who are immature are morons. There are plenty of intellegent people that act immature.

...Thanks for agreeing with me?

Honestly, is anyone even reading what I say anymore?  I think you're just seeing whatever makes me look like your worst enemy.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Genius on February 06, 2008, 03:03:26 PM

Exactly MY point.

To those who haven't read it Genius is losing a debate about how much he... yea' I won't even bother with this your probably gonna skip it anyways :|

Red

That's what you're doing. Sure, go ahead and say "I'm not judging their maturity, I'm judging if they are morons." It won't do you too much good. Why? Because if people are immature then they are morons. Which means, immature=moron. If they are mature, then they are not morons. Mature =/= moron. You may also say, "That logic is flawed, just because someone is mature doesn't mean they aren't morons." I've never seen a mature moron before, and I doubt you have either.

At least you're getting better at predicting my responses.

I'll still say that there's quite the difference between judging maturity and what I do. 

First thing to note is that my definition of "moron" can be wildly different from that of another person.  I can judge it fairly easily, based on forum posts or otherwise.  Mostly with particularly obvious cases.  There are some borederline situations, and I don't go for those.  What I'm judging on can be decided fairly easily.  I would really hope that Darkmario would fall under anyone's definition of moron.

Your immature = moron argument makes no sense.  Morons are immature, okay.  However, being immature doesn't automatically make someone a moron.  Those two are loosely connected, but not enough that they can go hand-in-hand. 
Like you said, the definition of the word moron differs. I believe if you are immature, you are a moron.

HTA!

Quote from: Genius on February 06, 2008, 03:05:47 PM
Quote from: ZGDK on February 06, 2008, 03:00:51 PM
Not all people who are immature are morons. There are plenty of intellegent people that act immature.

...Thanks for agreeing with me?

Honestly, is anyone even reading what I say anymore?  I think you're just seeing whatever makes me look like your worst enemy.

How else do you prove false logic?

Tomboh

Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 06, 2008, 03:04:19 PM
1:That pm was a mistake! my sister was was bothering me to use the computer so i could not concentrate on my typing. OKAY??? Oh and i sent him another pm after that one with the revised version of the first one .you should ask him to show it to you.

i will not do what Kaos did and try to apologize to you. And you will NEVER make me leave nsider.

4: And you people who said  try to say on genius' good side WTF are like,afraid of him.
He spearting the freakin' community. For that I am ashamed. I tired of Genius constantly pointing out the obvious. STOP MAKING THE MORONS LOOK LIKE MORONS IN THREADS GENIUS WE GET THE POINT!

I don't care much but what I mean is that he points out the obvious in users. Like me and my flawed grammar. He really needs to stop pointing out the obvious to others. We get who are morons and who aren't we don't need My.Perfect showing us who is and who isn't.

I watch for the lulz but it's now when I see this thread not locked yet I see it has gotten out of control.

I understand some users are morons but it has gone to the point of flames, pointing nd luaghing which is a good thing but still not productive in keeping a community working as one.
From what I understand, he's not calling people morons just to show other people that they're morons. He's doing this for entertainment and to temporarily cause idiots to leave.

Genius

Quote from: Tomboh on February 06, 2008, 03:07:37 PM
temporarily

Permanently is nice too, but that doesn't happen often. :(

Chain Chompesque

I can judge it fairly easily, based on forum posts or otherwise.

Ehh...I don't really think I want to get involved in this, I may or may not, but I would like to point out the hypocrisy here--You yelled at someone a ways back for judging you based on your posts, yet here you are saying you can judge them off of their posts. And if you really mean that, it's just painfully arrogant...
To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!

ZGDK

You know what? Flaming doesn't solve anything. Genius you'd have more friends if you weren't so honest all the time.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Tomboh on February 06, 2008, 03:07:37 PM
Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 06, 2008, 03:04:19 PM

From what I understand, he's not calling people morons just to show other people that they're morons. He's doing this for entertainment and to temporarily cause idiots to leave.
That's what banning's for. Really man you didn't know that? Last time I check that's how we got rid of Noshie WITHOUT Genius "help".