News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

...Does anyone know how to make a sprite movie?

Started by Sillyri, February 06, 2008, 01:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sillyri

Yeah, I have an idea for a Youtube series, but I don't know what to do. Could someone tell me how to make a sprite movie, please?

Zovistograt

If you want to make it good, I suppose Flash is the best way to go.

You can get a free trial on Adobe.com I think, but it's only 30-day and the program costs $$$$$$.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Sillyri

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

CrazyGamer

You could just put individual frames in Windows Movie Maker, but f your going to to do that, It won't be very fluid. Unless you have like 12+ frames every second.
Your computer is unable to compute me.

Sillyri

Quote from: CrazyGamer on February 06, 2008, 01:35:13 PM
You could just put individual frames in Windows Movie Maker, but f your going to to do that, It won't be very fluid. Unless you have like 12+ frames every second.
Sigh...okay... time to go make a crappy movie.

HTA!

Ashei

Quote from: Zovistograt on February 06, 2008, 01:26:50 PM

You can get a free trial on Adobe.com I think, but it's only 30-day and the program costs $$$$$$.

Does anyone even buy flash?

Zovistograt

Quote from: Ashei on February 06, 2008, 02:21:12 PM

um...

I don't know D:

I didn't really "buy" my compy per se :x

Termanian_Knight

Quote from: Ashei on February 06, 2008, 02:21:12 PM

I just stole mine. :-D