News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Huh?" Crypto said turning around. "Who the hell are you and what the hell do you want, you monkey!" He said chainging his weapon into his Zap-o-Matic.

Red

"If I'm a monkey, you must be dog crap," he said attaching his chain to his sword. "Now, are we going to talk all day, or fight?" he said with a grin.

Ridley

"Dimentiono, would you like to help Crypto? I see a resistance member is about to spar with him. I think it might be wise to use dimention D."
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"I think it would be even wiser to make sure that Crypto isn't the one fighting." Dimentiono said getting ready to teleport there. "It behooves us to make sure he doesn't die for he is very good at...well...destroying everything in his sight but I know that he's not good for one-on-one." And with that, he teleported out of there and next to Crypto.

"Oh, so you're a smart talkin' one, eh? Well lets see what you have to say about thi-" He raised his gun up but Dimentiono stopped him. "What the hell are you doin'?"

"We need you for...other opperations and we can't have you dying here." Dimentiono said. "Go ahead and grab your saucer and destroy some more stuff."

"Now that sounds like more fun." He said running off somewhere.

"Well...It looks like you'll be fighting me again." Dimentiono said making the Chaos Blade appear.

Red

"So it appears." he replied. "So, where did you send that little imp?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, he's probably going to be off somewhere in the Underground...destroying things." Dimentiono said with a shrug.

Red

""As soon as I'm done with you, he's next." he said confidently.

Dr.Hobo2

"Aha ha ha ha ha..." Dimentiono just laughed calmly for a moment. "Right now, the only ones who pose as any sort of threat to me are Sora and his friends."

Red

"We'll see about that. So, are we going to talk like me and Crypto were or are we going to duke it out?" he said.

Dr.Hobo2

Red

"Then I guess we'll wait here all day," he said, "Because I'm waiting for you." He looked at his radar to see if Wolf finished his job.

Dr.Hobo2

"That fine by me." Dimentiono said with a grin behind his mask. "For as we speak, Crypto's probably off to the Introduction Board blasting everything down." And as if on que, a faint explosion could be heard far away. Crypto was in his saucer using his favorite weapon, the Quantum Deconstructor. "So I advise that you make your move on me before Crypto destroys the Underground."

Red

Ridley

*Again as if on que, my small army of primid and such appear and help Crypto start destroying stuff.* ((Just thought I would help out our cause. ;) ))
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono swatted away the sword with his blade and then threw a crystal ball at Redox. "Well...this bores me. I've fought you a good bit before, maybe you should have a new foe to fight." And with that, he teleported back to Tabuu was. "Excuse me, but may I ask to have you fight Redox. I have other matters to attend to."