Main Menu

RP Launch pad thread!

Started by NJNETSFAN15, September 29, 2007, 01:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Which RP should I do? Animal Crossing, Zelda, or Pikmin?

20fan

A Pikmin RP would be quite interesting I'd like see how it would turn out.

Transient Link

Im going to make another rp as well. Just not quite sure what yet. I wanted to do zelda but I cant now even though I could do it way better...

Triforce_Luigi

Return to he Pikmin Planet.

Story:Long after the adventures of Captain Olimar and Louie, a new president of Hocotate Freight has heard the story of the Pikmin. Hearing of the treasures that can be sought on that bizarre world, his eyes glowed greedily. He sent a large amount of his employees to search for hidden treasure on the planet. Once their, they were to find and befriend the Pikmin
Name
Appearance
Bio
Appearance and Bio are optional.
Rules
1. No roleplaying Olimar or Louie. This is a new generation.
2. You can use any color of pikmin. Stay true to their abilities.
3. Love is allowed. Below PG13, please.
4. You may challenge other employees and their Pikmin squads, but run the specifics by me through PM.
All the usual rules apply.

So does this sound like something you would join?

20fan

Yes, thats an RP I would join.

Triforce_Luigi

Okay, I will put it up when there is more support.

Dr.Hobo2

I like the idea, just add some more story and I'll probably join it.

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

I had this rp idea of like where a group of teens magicly end up in a middle aged world but they are placed in roles of other people. Like one person could end up an mercenary or another a king. I think it would be pretty sweet especially when they would meet up again in there different roles.. What do you guys think?

Transient Link

scratch that last idea anyone be willing to do a starfox rp?

20fan

Star Fox sounds like an awesome idea to me.

Joeofmars

So only one person for my Battalion Wars RP? =(

Eizweir

Is there an Animal Crossing RP yet? If not, then here!

Animal Crossing
Your coming in on the Taxi to the town of_____ where humans and animals live peacefully like always.  When you come, it turns out that you DO have enough money to move in and you start your life.

Rules:
1. G rated
2. No always catching rare things
3. No house-sharing, unless you get a good leader who can imply it without it making a huge mess
4. You have to actually buy or recieve your items
5. You have to keep track of your bells, you start with 1,000
6. No golden items, unless you get a good leader who can imply it without it making a huge mess

Application
name
personality
background
etc. etc.

I decided this would be a better one for less-active players.  I know this will be hard to make, but I hope someone tries.  I don't have the time to make and run an RP, and I know it's not good, but again I'm not going to run it so someone else can improve it.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Transient Link

Would anybody do a dragon quest rp?

Bocko91

How does Goomba Crossing look?
http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=9270.0

It seems to have had a pretty nice start, and I'd like to know if there's anything I should add to make it better.  ;)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91