Main Menu

RP Launch pad thread!

Started by NJNETSFAN15, September 29, 2007, 01:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Quote from: Gamemaster on March 13, 2008, 05:13:17 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on March 13, 2008, 05:11:51 PM
Quote from: Gamemaster on March 13, 2008, 05:05:05 PM
Do some reseach, read the books, and make an interesting RP.
Isn't the anime enough? I need to come up with a new story, not re-watch the series in English, then hunt down the manga. Thanks anyway.
So what about mine is it good and will you join.
If you are looking for a better start than what you have now, then I'm having the same problem with the Death Note RP. Other then that, I think you are set. Once you make the thread, I'll join your RP. The concept is interesting.
[move][/move]

Max Headroom

I'm thinking of starting a Tron RP, but I'm not sure how to start.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

A SSBB RP? Sounds interesting. But what exactly would the plot be like? Would it follow closely to the Subspace Emissary?

Max Headroom

Quote from: Philly Kid on March 22, 2008, 10:32:11 AM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on March 17, 2008, 02:45:15 PM

Well, you could try to jot down ideas on a notepad; when you're finish on the first part, put the ideas together in your own fashion and so on. *Shrugs*
Very funny </sarcasm> It's pointless to make an RP if you won't let anyone play/take too much control.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Philly Kid on March 22, 2008, 10:59:32 AM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on March 22, 2008, 10:44:08 AM
A SSBB RP? Sounds interesting. But what exactly would the plot be like? Would it follow closely to the Subspace Emissary?

You can say that only in a kinda different style than SSE. But let's say I'll be something like that.
Okay. I suppose I'll be looking forward to seeing it. :)

Max Headroom

Quote from: Philly Kid on March 22, 2008, 11:05:11 AM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on March 22, 2008, 11:00:47 AM

Well, you could try to jot down ideas on a notepad; when you're finish on the first part, put the ideas together in your own fashion and so on. *Shrugs*
Very funny </sarcasm> It's pointless to make an RP if you won't let anyone play/take too much control.

:D

Nah, I was just saying if you're trying to think of something to start. Not the whole story, of course, it's an RPG.
That's true, but I can't come up with a general conflict.
[move][/move]

Philly Kid

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on March 22, 2008, 11:11:54 AM
Quote from: Philly Kid on March 22, 2008, 11:05:11 AM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on March 22, 2008, 11:00:47 AM

:D

Nah, I was just saying if you're trying to think of something to start. Not the whole story, of course, it's an RPG.
That's true, but I can't come up with a general conflict.

Oh, I think I see where you're coming.

Triforce_Luigi

You might wanna mark some of that with spoiler warnings. ;)

Also, if by the "Sky Island," you mean the [spoiler]floating island with the Subspace Bomb Factory,[/spoiler] then that's called the "Isle of Ancients," or some other equally corny name.

I would join, BTW.

Pokemaster218

Long ago, in Hyrule, a beautiful kingdom surrounded by forests and mountains... Legends told of an omnipotent and omniscient Golden Power that lay hidden. It was hidden in a sacred realm beyond the reach of men but one day...a doorway to that realm was suddenly opened... Hoping to claim the Golden Power as their own, the people began to quarrel and fight... Many sought to enter the hidden Golden Land... But none returned, and instead evil power began to issue forth from the dark portal... So the king commanded seven sages to seal the gate to the land of the Golden Power. Many brave knights were lost in the battle to protect the sages from the tides of evil, but the seal was cast! Evil flowed no more! And the seal would remain for all time...

This is the Legend of the Triforce spoken of in Kakariko Village. Many of the people that live there do not believe in the legend. But the legend is true. And a man of evil is trying to break the seal by kidnapping maiden descended from the sages. The time when the seal is broken is coming quickly, for there is only one maiden left... The princess Zelda... The darkness is coming and a hero is needed. Will you be the one to save Hyrule?

This is my story for my legend of Zelda: A link to the past rp. Any suggestions would be appreciated

THEBIRD

@Phillykid- Your RP looks great. I was wondering when someone would make an SSE-like RP. You should definitely remember to throw in extra stuff, too. Don't make it just about the Primids. Like, the things that make the Primids (shadow bugs) could be worked into the plot, also. Maybe after defeating the Primids, the shadow bugs create an even worse creature or something. Just a suggestion, it's fine the way it is. You could always do something like that in case the RP doesn't last as long as you'd hoped. Anyway, I'd join.

Philly Kid

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on March 27, 2008, 02:45:05 PM
@Phillykid- Your RP looks great. I was wondering when someone would make an SSE-like RP. You should definitely remember to throw in extra stuff, too. Don't make it just about the Primids. Like, the things that make the Primids (shadow bugs) could be worked into the plot, also. Maybe after defeating the Primids, the shadow bugs create an even worse creature or something. Just a suggestion, it's fine the way it is. You could always do something like that in case the RP doesn't last as long as you'd hoped. Anyway, I'd join.

Thanks but the RP is dead though. :(

X_Hero

Okay, I got an idea for an RP just right now. It's somewhat similar to Gundam, but there are some different things. For one, this is a completely different galaxy, so there's no Earth in the picture. Second, instead of just going into the machine, you're placed in a seat with a helmet, and your brainwaves are relocated into the robot's control memory. I need ideas for planets and maybe even some background for the social order in the galaxy. Any suggestions or other ideas would be helpful. ;D

Joeofmars

OK... so... I have this RP idea... It involves these warriors and mages and poop... and like... they go on this adventure. Then... they like... fight a bunch of evil guys...

Whadya think?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 04, 2008, 08:50:03 PM
OK... so... I have this RP idea... It involves these warriors and mages and poop... and like... they go on this adventure. Then... they like... fight a bunch of evil guys...

Whadya think?

Epic win. >_>

Now how about a story. :P

Joeofmars

OK... well... first. Some crazy hyper dude named Booger..er, I mean Boogie, yeah, Boogie. He meets this hot ninny named Shantae... and they love each other. I'm so original, right?

Then, they meet some intelligent mage guy (LightningSword) and a cool cat bum (Triforce_Luigi) and a guy with so many problems (Birdie Of Aces). Oh yeah, and some oblivious chick ($|-|0r71)

I'm so original, right?